I found the ultimate hair moisturizer!!!

sugawooga

and it's only 4 bucks! Hollywood beauty Carrot Creme. It's excellent! My hair has never, ever looked so healthy before. I put it in at night from root to tip and braid my hair then cover with scarf. In the morning I notice that my hair was like WHOA. Extra soft!!! Not greasy at all. I also used Carrot Cholestrol conditioner when I relaxed my hair. I rinsed out the relaxer and before I used the neutralizing shampoo I got a big ole glob of carrot conditioner and let it sit for a minute or two then I rinsed it out and washed my hair with the neutralizing shampoo to get the rest of the relaxer out. These products contain no harsh chemicals, no petroleum (SP). I highly recommend these products.

I've never used the Hollywood Carrot Creme, but I have tried ORS Carrot Oil. I know that's pretty good for moisture, and I've heard good things about the Hollywood Beauty brand as well...

Yes, I've heard good things about this too. I must try it!
laugh.gif

I have used the Hollywood Beauty Carrot Creme, but my hair seems to prefer the HB Olive Creme. I use that on my hair every night before I put my satin bonnet on. My hair loves it!!!! If they ever discontinue this product I believe my hair will be mad at me!
laugh.gif

Smells really good, but I've heard mostly bad reviews about it. ::shrugs::

The carrot cream didn't wreck my hair or anything, but I didn't repurchase it.

Now that cholestorol, I've wanted to try that for a while.

This and the Olive Creme absolutely sucked in my hair
barf.gif
I returned it to the store that same day.
ohwell.gif

BUT Im very happy that you had excellent results.
clap.gif
Plus its cheap too...Lucky you
smile.gif

Glad it works for you. It was absolutely horrible on my hair. Made it very dry and stiff. What's your hair type? Maybe it depends on the type of hair.

[ QUOTE ]
cowgirl said:
Glad it works for you. It was absolutely horrible on my hair. Made it very dry and stiff. What's your hair type? Maybe it depends on the type of hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is how it made my hair feel
ohwell.gif
sticky too

I use the carrot oil but if i put it on dry hair it makes it grey and horrible so i usually add a likkle oil and put on my hair while damp

I loved the smell of the olive oil conditioner and my came with a free sample .

Back