I getting scared and I need prayer

Zeal

I am getting nervous and I need prayer. I am going through so much.

My account is almost down to zero. I have been out of work for 1.5 years. I can not longer get unemploment. I have been under stress and I believe that it is effecting my health.

I am trying so hard to stay focused on God and only God but it is difficult. What I mean by that is ..... I don't know what I mean. People constantly say to trust God fully and not worry about anything. I am trying really hard. Really I am You know how folks tell you God will take care of it all just keep your eyes on him and don't worry about anything else. Yes. I know it is true. I know that God will not let me down. I just feel helpless.

The thing is I deal with people who don't realize that looking for a job is a job and that I really don't have time to correct messes that they made. i.e. Clean your house when I don't live there and did not make the mess. MY NAME IS NOT NIECY NASH. I was not worried before but it is starting to creep in. I don't like when pepole throw in my face what they did for me or make it know that they expect somethng in return.

I am just keeping it real.

Please pray for my strength, Health and faith in the Lord. Plese pray for my financial situaltion and employment.

I really need prayer and healing.

Thanks

I smile but I am going through. :nono::nono:

HeChangedMyName

Wow, it seems that yesterdays message at church was for more than me.

entitled Freedom in Jesus. Exodus 14:11-18

This was an awesome message about trusting God and the minister explained how the Israelites were so ready to give up. She used an illustrative scripture and talked about how when they got to the Red sea, Moses held his hand up and pointed his rod toward the sea and it parted.

She physically showed us how hands up and open and back are a sign of submission(which we do unto the Lord) BUT when you put those hands up and out in front of you, you mean business and are usually calling something to cease(she used a demonstration of how us ladies when we are tired of our relationship will point to the door, hands up and pointed---however, when we are not sick and tired of being sick and tired, we throw our hands up and back in surrended or defeat)

Girllll, throw your hands up and out, with that Word of God in them and start speaking the word to your situations and know that oftentimes God shows up at the point where we feel things are impossible.

after a 1.5 yr stint of unemployment my LAST check was 2/9/09 and as that date approached a sista was in panic mode. BUT GOD supplied me with a job that started on 2/9/09 because i told him that He had to move because I had been obedient and I was out of options.

Don't let go of God's promises. He has plan for you. A plan to prosper and not harm you, a plan for hope and a future.

LifeafterLHCF

It's good and bad to see someone dealing with the same.I had been out of work for a min but then got a job a month ago and then they cut me bc of my persona and depressive attitude.Im in panic mode as well my lease ends on the 31st and I don't have anywhere to go..I don't want to move in with anyone bc I don't like that restriction mentally..people will act nice when you move but then start tripping and then you feel like your in hard spot which mess with your mental status.

I'm praying for you and all of those who are in this situation..it doesn't feel good at all to feel like a burden on someone..

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Zeal,

Thank you posting this as I am going thought financially also. It seems like nothing is going right and that God shows up for everyone but me. I know he's able and I have seen him work before but right now I'm asking where is He. To top everything off, Friday I lost my rent money I have no idea when or how but I can't find it and it's do tomorrow. I have idea want I am going to do. I'm right at the point of giving up but I know that I can't.

HeChangedMyName: Thank you for that message. It was right on time. Something has to give and I'm sick and tired of being sick, tired and broke.

Ladies,

I will pray for you and please please pray for me!

HeChangedMyName

Zeal,

Thank you posting this as I am going thought financially also. It seems like nothing is going right and that God shows up for everyone but me. I know he's able and I have seen him work before but right now I'm asking where is He. To top everything off, Friday I lost my rent money I have no idea when or how but I can't find it and it's do tomorrow. I have idea want I am going to do. I'm right at the point of giving up but I know that I can't.

HeChangedMyName: Thank you for that message. It was right on time. Something has to give and I'm sick and tired of being sick, tired and broke.

Ladies,

I will pray for you and please please pray for me!

Wow, yet another part of the Word from God yesterday. Until you get truly sick and tired, then nothing will change.

Mrsptaylor

I can definitely relate to your story Zeal. I've also been out of work for 1.5 years and without a dollar to my name. The last five years job-wise has not been good to me at all and at this point I'm wondering if I'm even in the right field career-wise. Waiting on God to show up without feeling hopeless, frustrated, and depressed has become pretty much a daily battle for me. I will keep you and others in similar circumstances in my prayers.:bighug:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WE HAVE SO MANY ON HERE IN THIS SITUATION. I'M PRAYING YOU UP SIS...... I'M PRAYING YOU UP!!!
PM ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK! WE MAY NEED TO BEGAN A
'MEET YOUR EMPLOYER" THREAD TO HELP THOSE IN NEED....

IN FACT...DONE!

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. Psalms 138:8 (power prayer)

nathansgirl1908

Wow, it seems that yesterdays message at church was for more than me.

entitled Freedom in Jesus. Exodus 14:11-18

This was an awesome message about trusting God and the minister explained how the Israelites were so ready to give up. She used an illustrative scripture and talked about how when they got to the Red sea, Moses held his hand up and pointed his rod toward the sea and it parted.

She physically showed us how hands up and open and back are a sign of submission(which we do unto the Lord) BUT when you put those hands up and out in front of you, you mean business and are usually calling something to cease(she used a demonstration of how us ladies when we are tired of our relationship will point to the door, hands up and pointed---however, when we are not sick and tired of being sick and tired, we throw our hands up and back in surrended or defeat)

Girllll, throw your hands up and out, with that Word of God in them and start speaking the word to your situations and know that oftentimes God shows up at the point where we feel things are impossible.

after a 1.5 yr stint of unemployment my LAST check was 2/9/09 and as that date approached a sista was in panic mode. BUT GOD supplied me with a job that started on 2/9/09 because i told him that He had to move because I had been obedient and I was out of options.

Don't let go of God's promises. He has plan for you. A plan to prosper and not harm you, a plan for hope and a future.

I never get tired of reading your testimony.

To the OP: I will pray for you. I know how it feels when you are trying to trust Him and it seems that things are almost hopeless.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Zeal, I'll keep you lifted up in prayer... yes, believe in God, no matter how you feel, because the proof is in the pudding. Hold on... don't let go.

LovingLady

As always the ladies here gave you outstanding advice. I have already prayed for you and will continue to do so.

Zeal

Thank you ladies. I can't let go. I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and telling her. That it's not even about me. It really isn't. It's about God and my witness to someone else. I was watching Charles Stanley last week and he said that God is not on our time schedule. smh.

I took notes as I watched. However, HIS notes are good too.

http://www.intouch.org/Content/1/LP100418.pdf

Thank you ladies for all of your encouraging words. Although I am getting scared. I still expect God to do great things.

Prudent1

Nothing to add except there's nothing wrong with feeling afraid or any other emotion as long as you do not let your emotions lead you. I went through a period of unemployment due to a lay-off in 2008. Once again, the same government who gives ShaQuita and 'nem (no offense to anyone named ShaQuita here or in IRL:lachen:) everything even though they are not remotely trying to contribute in any positive ways to our society, gave me so much grief while I was trying to file my unemployment claim until I determined it was not worth it. To echo others, it was literally when things appeared their dimmest that God provided a job for me from a previous contact. The recruiter asked me to name how much I wanted and under what conditions! Before that I had concerns the entire time I was unemployed but I kept the word in my mouth and in my heart. Sometimes we are approaching the finish line but b/c this race is run in the dark (so to speak) we can't see the finish line and give up just steps away from victory. Remember the email that circulated about the person stranded on the mountain side who didn't cut the rope only to discover he was a mere 3ft above the ground? It was dark. He could not see and subsequently he froze to death-needlessly. All of this is easier said than done but it is all doable. Praying for you!
Story about rope...
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/story-do-you-really-think-that-i-can-save-you/

1 Cor 13:12
12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
The race is not given to the swift nor to the strong but to the ones that endure until the end...
A song for you...
http://www.lyricstime.com/rev-milton-brunson-for-the-good-of-them-lyrics.html

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
And there lays my answer. Cut the rope! Amen. Let go of what I am trying to do and let God handle it all. The END

Nothing to add except there's nothing wrong with feeling afraid or any other emotion as long as you do not let your emotions lead you. I went through a period of unemployment due to a lay-off in 2008. Once again, the same government who gives ShaQuita and 'nem (no offense to anyone named ShaQuita here or in IRL:lachen:) everything even though they are not remotely trying to contribute in any positive ways to our society, gave me so much grief while I was trying to file my unemployment claim until I determined it was not worth it. To echo others, it was literally when things appeared their dimmest that God provided a job for me from a previous contact. The recruiter asked me to name how much I wanted and under what conditions! Before that I had concerns the entire time I was unemployed but I kept the word in my mouth and in my heart. Sometimes we are approaching the finish line but b/c this race is run in the dark (so to speak) we can't see the finish line and give up just steps away from victory. Remember the email that circulated about the person stranded on the mountain side who didn't cut the rope only to discover he was a mere 3ft above the ground? It was dark. He could not see and subsequently he froze to death-needlessly. All of this is easier said than done but it is all doable. Praying for you!
Story about rope...
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/story-do-you-really-think-that-i-can-save-you/

1 Cor 13:12
12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
The race is not given to the swift nor to the strong but to the ones that endure until the end...
A song for you...
http://www.lyricstime.com/rev-milton-brunson-for-the-good-of-them-lyrics.html

Zeal

Hey ladies. I They would like for me to coe in for an interview. Keep praying Woo hooooooo

lindajune

Thank you Lord, for hearing our prayers for Zeal and others. We praise you and lifte your name!! Amen. Zeal it is done in the Name of Jesus. Please keep us posted.