I got a perm/texlax 4a/b with photos.

Beautiful hair! Gosh, I've learned so much from you ladies. Excellent idea about relaxing at 55%. I'll try that next time. I'm striving for apl by Dec. This gives me hope :cheers: Thanks for sharing!

elaine07 said:
Beautiful hair! Gosh, I've learned so much from you ladies. Excellent idea about relaxing at 55%. I'll try that next time. I'm striving for apl by Dec. This gives me hope :cheers: Thanks for sharing!

Girl it works. I might do it again.

Great progress. Your an inspiration to us 4a4b girls. My hair is 4b+ and I need all the inspiration I can get because it gets tough. Good luck on the 20 although you look great!!!

bablou00 said:
Great progress. Your an inspiration to us 4a4b girls. My hair is 4b+ and I need all the inspiration I can get because it gets tough. Good luck on the 20 although you look great!!!

Thank you. But your hair looks great too.

Congratulations!:clap: I can feel your excitement!

Your hair looks fabulous, so long and thick. You've done a great job. Here's :cheers: to your speedy arrival at waistlength.

Thank you everyone for your comments. It means so much to me. I honestly believe (this is just my thought) that it is harder when you are a type 4. It is still possible, but just more work.

hottopic said:
bitmap33789-vi.jpg

Picture892-vi.jpg
Picture886-vi.jpg

The photos are from October 2006, December 2006, May 2007 and today. My hair is long. When the heck did this happen. I am soooo happy, that I am almost to bsl. Then it is going to be waist lenght. I kid you not I am a 4 a/b it's possible. It only took me 2 and a half years. lol.
Picture894-vi.jpg
Now I need to lose 20lbs then I will be off the hook.

You go girl - You give me hope - Congrats!!:)

Back