I got my Hairtopia vitamins!!

Hey ladies. I got my Hairtopia vitamins yesterday! Boy there are a lot of pills (eight daily). I got a 60 day supply to give myself a chance to see if they work. I started taking them yesterday. I can't wait to see some results! :grin:

Anyone taking these right now? If so, are you taking any other vitamins too (ie. multivitamin)?

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Yes CandiceC and Star keep everyone up to date because I would like to know how they rate on the hair growth scale. Happy Hair Growing!

RabiaElaine

I'm interested too!!! I can't wait to see updates. I'm taking HF37 which i started on Monday, I can't wait to see my results from these.

I'll be sure to update, ladies.
Are you guys taking any other vitamins along with your HF37? What are you keeping in your regimen and what are you taking out? I was already taking a lot of vitamins and I don't want to go overboard with it.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Good Luck! I take HF37 and am in the 2nd month with them. I also take a multi vitaman (woman) by Nature Made. I hope to be able to guage what is going on with my hair now that I had a touch up and can actually track the growth better. We will see what happens!

RabiaElaine

CandiceC said:
I'll be sure to update, ladies.
Are you guys taking any other vitamins along with your HF37? What are you keeping in your regimen and what are you taking out? I was already taking a lot of vitamins and I don't want to go overboard with it.

So far I haven't taken anything with the HF 37, but I'm thinking about taking MSM with it. If I get the kind of growth spike that I'm hoping for I need to soften my new growth with the HF 37 that way I can deal with all of the new growth better. I will probably also take my Woman's Daily vitamin from Vitamin Shoppe. I may also take Nature Made Super B Complex vitamin, since that helped a lot of women here with their hair growth. I've never taken that before though. I'm definitely going to stop taking all the other vitamins I was taking before since it's just too much to swallow and pay for right now since I'm on HF 37.

Tene said:
Good luck make sure you give us updates.

I've been taking them consistently for three weeks, but I haven't noticed any increase in growth yet. That could be because my 4b roots were texturized in February and it's harder to tell it from the new growth. I'm sure the pills need a little more time to kick in. I'm getting braids soon so that'll help me see the progress.

star

I think I am seeing a little more growth than normal but not much. I know my body it takes little longer than normal for it to cooperate with something new. I rather do my evaluations every two or three months. My hair does seem to have gotten thicker. When I started this regimen I just added to my other vitamin protcol. Will keep you posted. :)