I got my micros!!!!

shetara20

After sitting in a chair for about 7 hours, I finally got my micros done and i am too excited about the hair growth to come. I am trying to be SL by December and I wanna do very low manipulation when it comes to my hair!!!! I feel fierce right now because of my new look. I am currently 8 weeks post my last relaxer and I end of the neck length!!! I took a pic of my hair and when I take my micors out in about 2 months I cant wait to see the growth I gained!!! My ultimate goal is to be about APL maybe even BSL by my wedding day!!Even though im not even engaged, it gives me soooo much time to work on this goal!!! Having my micros will also give me a chance to work on my work out reggie since i dont have to worry about sweatin out a relaxer!!LOL! Obviously I wont be posting on the forum that much for about 2 months but i will be reading and commenting to the best of my ability on threads that will be written. Im tryin to get a new pic of my micros for all to see!!!!

*Happy Hair Growing*
shetara20 (soon to be shetara21!)

Mandy4610

After sitting in a chair for about 7 hours, I finally got my micros done and i am too excited about the hair growth to come. I am trying to be SL by December and I wanna do very low manipulation when it comes to my hair!!!! I feel fierce right now because of my new look. I am currently 8 weeks post my last relaxer and I end of the neck length!!! I took a pic of my hair and when I take my micors out in about 2 months I cant wait to see the growth I gained!!! My ultimate goal is to be about APL maybe even BSL by my wedding day!!Even though im not even engaged, it gives me soooo much time to work on this goal!!! Having my micros will also give me a chance to work on my work out reggie since i dont have to worry about sweatin out a relaxer!!LOL! Obviously I wont be posting on the forum that much for about 2 months but i will be reading and commenting to the best of my ability on threads that will be written. Im tryin to get a new pic of my micros for all to see!!!!

*Happy Hair Growing*
shetara20 (soon to be shetara21!)
Gppd for you girl! Sounds like to have a solid plan. I am sure your hair will do well! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your micros:yep:

Miz_Complexity

Good luck with your goal. I am growing out a texture smoother mistake I put in my hair around Christmas last year and I have about 4.0'' of new growth. I will be getting my hair braided tomorrow. Managing these two textures relaxed and natural was very hard. I made sure I kept hair moisturized and did very manipulation. I wore my hair braided under wigs with a stoking cap. Grad school starts on the 25 of August and I just want to be relaxed as possible, stress free when it comes to my hair style. I just want to get up and go.
No only coming up with a better work out regimine is the battle.