I have a lot of ng (for me) at 7 weeks post (pic in siggy)...

ShiShiPooPoo

I know it may not look like a lot to many of you that get 85 inches a day, but for me it is worth mentioning. I have been using sulfur based products for a few months now (BT and Glover's grease). I really saw good results with BT but, with my budget, I was unable to place a second order so, a couple of weeks ago I bought the Glover's grease which has 5% sulfur. It is VERY greasy and makes my hair fit for an oil lube place but the results-my hair is still usually pretty straight at 7 weeks. Right now it is acting like it is 10-12 weeks post. Tonight, I cw'd and applied it to a damp, warm scalp. Also, I have not been manipulating my hair a lot. Thanks for viewing/listening/ or whatever.

so what exactly is sulfur good for? I thought it was just dandruff....does it aid in growth too?

OMG girl where have you been? Look for BT and MTG. Thats the stuff. It really works. Sulfur accelerates growth. Come on use that search feature. IM using BT on my God daughter and ther other day her toook her corn rows out and her hair has grown 2 inches. He mommy was so happy she braided that hair back up and applied some BT.

I know it may not look like a lot to many of you that get 85 inches a day, but for me it is worth mentioning. I have been using sulfur based products for a few months now (BT and Glover's grease). I really saw good results with BT but, with my budget, I was unable to place a second order so, a couple of weeks ago I bought the Glover's grease which has 5% sulfur. It is VERY greasy and makes my hair fit for an oil lube place but the results-my hair is still usually pretty straight at 7 weeks. Right now it is acting like it is 10-12 weeks post. Tonight, I cw'd and applied it to a damp, warm scalp. Also, I have not been manipulating my hair a lot. Thanks for viewing/listening/ or whatever.

Is this the pink/red looking stuff?

Good for you!! But you have to tell me how your hair always looks so silky and shiny! :grin:

OMG girl where have you been? Look for BT and MTG. Thats the stuff. It really works. Sulfur accelerates growth. Come on use that search feature. IM using BT on my God daughter and ther other day her toook her corn rows out and her hair has grown 2 inches. He mommy was so happy she braided that hair back up and applied some BT.

I'm new sorry... thanks for the info. but every time i try to use the search the screen goes white and i get nothing. I'm actually using sulfur 8 for my dandruff will that help growth or would i have to use BT? cause I'm really liking the tingle on my scalp for the sulfur 8 and the smell isn't as bad as i thought.

Good for you!! But you have to tell me how your hair always looks so silky and shiny! :grin:

Thanks for the compliment! I do a lot of cw (conditioner washes) and Nexxus Luxxtress as my leave in. I think these things help but trust me, it ain't always like that!

Dang girl!! Keep it up, good growth goin on there. I see I'm going to have to place my order for BT by the end of the month. I ran out and I keep forgetting to reorder (trying to make room for all of the other hundreds of products I have). Thanks for mentioning it again though. That BT is some serious stuff!!

Thanks for the compliment! I do a lot of cw (conditioner washes) and Nexxus Luxxtress as my leave in. I think these things help but trust me, it ain't always like that!
Just how good is this Nexxus leave-in? I'm looking for a new leave-in to try after I finish up my Garnier Length & Strength. I finished up my Giovanni last night, so I'm moving on to the Garnier next. I wanted to get some ideas about different leave-ins b/c I've seen the Nexxus leave-in mentioned a few times. I was thinking about trying it out. So how does it work for ya?

Just how good is this Nexxus leave-in? I'm looking for a new leave-in to try after I finish up my Garnier Length & Strength. I finished up my Giovanni last night, so I'm moving on to the Garnier next. I wanted to get some ideas about different leave-ins b/c I've seen the Nexxus leave-in mentioned a few times. I was thinking about trying it out. So how does it work for ya?

I LOVE it. It keeps my hair very moist and supple. It smells good too. When I use it to rollerset, my sets come out spectacular. I imagine that you would have to use a lighter touch if you want a straighter, bouncier look because it is not one of those misty light leave-ins. It's more like a lotion.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :yep:WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING YOU IT IS WORKING FOR YOU:yep:THAT WHAT COUNTS KEEP IT GROWING AND & HAPPY GROWING:thumbsup::waytogo::congrats:

Congrats on the growth! Maybe you can strain the oil and just keep the sulfur residue at the bottom. Its the residue that you really want! Keep the residue and mix the it with coconut or olive oil or another hair-friendly oil so it won't be as greasy :) HTH

Well I'm happy for you! I find it so encouraging to meet others in here that are relatively new and are still excited about their growth. Everyone started somewhere. Keep up the good work!

Back