I Have A Question.....Please Answer....Somebody....

SmilingElephant

:look:Hi.....

I wanna know if anybody can tell me if the Jilbere Titanium Tools Steam flat iron from Sally's is really good? I can't really aford the conair one and i wanted an iron that conditions with steam.....has anybody had really good salon results with it?

TIA!:yep:

Okay.....So forget it.....i went ahead and got the GVP pink flat iron. They didnt even have the Titanium Tools Steam flat iron in the store....i was highly upset. So....i haven't used it yet.......but i'll try it in about two weeks.

In the meantime.....is there anybody else out there who is realy liking this flat iron? Do the results last all day long?

Okay.....So forget it.....i went ahead and got the GVP pink flat iron. They didnt even have the Titanium Tools Steam flat iron in the store....i was highly upset. So....i haven't used it yet.......but i'll try it in about two weeks.

In the meantime.....is there anybody else out there who is realy liking this flat iron? Do the results last all day long?

I had one and I liked it. if you want steam, try flat ironing your hair while damp. I know Irrisistable presses her hair wet to dry, and I have done it before with good results.

yes, it is. PM Irresistable(Iris) or check out her fotki. also, there was another thread on the subject resently, so try doing a search for more detailed info.

i think its only safe to flat iron damp hair not wet hair and two i think if it is a flat iron it has to be one for wet flat ironing not sure put pm irresistible but im pretty sure i read it in one of these threads that it had to be a flat iron designed for wet hair hth

Liberianmami26,
I' ve not read up on this technique. But i think if you have fine stranded and natrually dry hair it would be suicide (for me) to flatiorn damp or wet hair. My Steam is OK, (I've used steam curling wands B4 not great hold though), but the idea of trapping moisture between my strands and 2 hot plates....just doesn't do it for me. All I can do is think of the sizzle of trapped moisture and excess heat.

SOOOOOOoooo....I bought the GVP flat iron....a week ago....finally used it last night....i LOVE it!!

It works exactly like the CHI....has temperature settings too....does not "grab" the hair....it glides so smoothly!!!

No burned smell...i had it on about 310 degress....the iron goes up to 410.

I loVE IT!!

Back