REVIEW: Jilbere de Paris Steam Flat Iron

PinkAngel

I purchased this iron today and could not wait to use it. I already have a Jilbere de Paris iron that is just as good as my FHI so imagine my excitement when I saw this new steam iron by the same manufacturer at Sally's. :blush:

I originally purchased the red Conair Steam Iron and ended up sending it back b/c it did not wow me at all. However, a couple months later I was in Target one day and saw this same iron and decided to give it one more try. I used it and yeap, returned it too. I also bought the maxiglide, the teeth bothered me and it was too heavy, so yeap...returned it too.

Now my Jilbere I will definitely be keeping!
Let me tell you.....I love this flat iron. My hair is so smooth and moisturized w/ no burn smell. And since we all know steam is so much better for your hair I feel much more comfortable flat ironing using this one.

So, for those of you looking for a great iron w/o the ridiculous price tags you should try Jilbere de Paris. It's $60, $40 less than the Conair. If $60 is still too much for you to spend, my other Jilbere is the 1 1/2 Porcelain for $30 which is also a very good iron.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Steam-Straightening-Iron/SBS-345142,default,pd.html

Hope this helps some of you.

ShantWhite

Thanks for the tip! I'm in the market for a new flat iron. I was going to purchase the Maxi Glide, but I think I'll try this because I absolutely LOVE my Jilbere comb and brush :yep:

Tarae

Thanks for the review. I'm looking for a new flat iron so I'll add this to my list.
And this gives me a reason to go to Sally's soon.

HeavenlySkies

Oh that's funny because I sold my CHI because I loveddddddddddddddddd the conair steam one. Guess diff strokes diff folks now if they could only come up with a steam curling one I would be in business.