I highlighted my natural hair bright pink!

10WordzOrLess

I think it looks like cotton candy! :D

I think it looks cool, and you're braver than I. Been Had this same box of Textures and Tones for over 6 months now staring at me whenever I reach for my ecostyler *sigh*

Rei

I like it :) looks like cotton candy. It's cute, especially in the bun. Why do people call it being so brave when you dye your hair a non-natural color? its just color you can always rinse it black if you don't like it. is it due to the reactions from others? what are people going to do? throw rocks on the street? :lol:

doll-baby

You remind me of my friend, she use to always color her hair, electric blue for prom and graduation, fire engine red for fall, and blond for summer. All that hair dye and her hair is still relatively healthy ! However she had to tone it down a bit when she became a laboratory scientist :giggle:

But pink is cute and it does remind me of cotton candy :yep:

Lady S

I like the pink!

How much of you hair was done with the L'Oreal frost kit? The black probably makes the pink pop out even more.

Can't wait to see tiffany blue.

It sounds like you have a very nice boyfriend. :giggle:

Ijanei

Ur hair is beautiful. The streaks are pretty for your hair. I may try that with my sew-in

Mz.MoMo5235

i miss dying my hair crazy colors *tear* though i'm sure my hair doesnt miss the bleach lol

good job op, i like it

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I love the cotton candy color you ended up with. It's really cute. I want to try this color one day.

BostonMaria

Hey you're young and can get away with it. Enjoy it! Your hair is very pretty BTW

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Whimsy

Oh my goodness it looks SO PRETTTTYYYY!!!!!
I wish that would work in the corporate world so I could do it!

Curlykale

There's something in it that makes me feel happy... Very unique! By the way, your hair looks beautiful and healthy also in the orange version and the curls are still all uniform, either you have strong hair or you've done a great job or both!