I just finished a treatment..& Guess what??

BlaqBella

I picked up a ripe avocado, banana (org.) baby food, greek yogurt(thought i had full fat....i got nonfat:wallbash::wallbash:), i had some raw (org.) honey,cantu olive oil, and some desert essence jojoba oil.I've been a little under the weather the whole weekend(well mine starts on thurs.evenings) and so all i've been able to do is read/study threads and fotki's & such....That's how it goes sometimes(my first weekend with my own access to the world wide web) Anywho i'm beginning to feel better :grin: and i think the treatment helped me a bit along the way.....Why you say well....(I've had the symptons of a head cold/sinus~allergy issues) and i combined two good things in one i believe.:yep:That involved steam..or at least a lot of warmth on my head.:rolleyes:
This is what i did to my hair at about midnight:

~avocado (1 ripe)
~raw org. honey(about 2 tbs)
~banana baby food(org. 1 container)
~greek yogurt(non-fat about 3 tbs)
~cantu olive oil(i made so much this wouldn't fit so i had to put directly on hair until the mixture was partly used...all-in-all maybe 3tsp.)
~desert essence jojoba oil (about 2tsps)
~and not quite a half can of coconut milk(from wal-mart)

On dry hair i applied this after blending to a smooth consistency putting into a old motions jar and adding the 2 oils.
I then put on plastic cap and warmed a towel in HOT water and put in on my plastic cap on my head and covered with another plastic cap..I warmed the towel 2x. I let it sit for over 2 hrs.

I was planning on doing another w/ lime,honey,coconut milk,banana b.food, lekair cholesterol,cantu o.o., & coconut oil. But i decided to pay close attention from the results of one treatment then move to the next.I've done avocado & banana treatments before(did't know a lot of the things i've learned since then) and they still came out good. This time though my hair seemed hardish a little (moreso strong maybe) as i rinsed the mixture from my hair w/warm water but i used the little bit of lavender 365 cond i had and did a couple of quick co-washes then followed that up with my Taliyah Waajid cond. and a cold water rinse. by the time i did this last rinse my hair was VERY combable w/ shower comb and soft. :gorgeous:
I'll post pics later...THANK U EVERYONE AT LHCF!!! I'm learning more and more to love my transitioning hair.

BlaqBella

After i rinsed i put my hair in a ponytail and smoothed on some HE LTR and DE jojoba oil... baggied ends and tied down while i typed up the first part of this thread/post and i just removed head ties and this is what i got:::::grin:

Moni at Home 261.jpg

PLEASE excuse my mess i've been under the weather...TIA.

nikki2229

Great results. I use a recipe similar to yours, I got it from a fotki member.
You have a ton of waves in your hair, are you natural?

morehairplease

Congrats on your results! I have plans to do a similar recipe next week(forgot to pick up the baby food at the grocery store this week:wallbash::wallbash:).

BlaqBella

Great results. I use a recipe similar to yours, I got it from a fotki member.
You have a ton of waves in your hair, are you natural?

Thank you! I've been transitioning since Mar.08'. I texlaxed(very slightly) a couple times since then but i have recently(past5-6 months)decided i may not need to be doing even slight texlaxing...we'll see...:spinning:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Great results! Girl whyyyyyy is my hair in a baggie too? :lol: I'm in the process of recuping after something made my hair hard and crunchy. :look: