i just updated my album wit new pics check out my pics!

luv04

well here are sum pics of my hair after a retouch i got it done last week on wednesday. i took these pics today its been so rainy here so i usually pull it back i think you all will be surprised by my progress. im still takin my vitamins and drinkin tons of water. tha new pics are on page 3 of my album web page
password:smile
well im prob goinin to get a rinse to turn it back black but its fine for now. im in college now so i dont have much time to do much wit my hair. so im conten but still wanna see how far i can grow my hair i really wanna be feature of tha month i know that it is attainable and i gonna to be too.lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

luv, your hair is gorgeous! I LOVE your braidout...that's how I want mine to look! I like the color too. Nice growth goin on...I smell a feature of the month soon...

Like I said in your album, there is no doubt in my mind that you could become a future "feature of the month". Your progress is just lovely!

thankyou all for tha positive feadback im a 3c/4a/a pinc of 4b im like a combo but im be updatin more.

luv04, you have some LUVLY hair! /images/graemlins/love.gif

What is your mom's hair regime? I already know yours from a PM.

Keep up the good hair care! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks her regime is kinda like a joke she puts it in a bun everday and its still grownin strong.lol.no breakage talk about protective stylin.

i added puritans pride super skin,hair and nails to my regime it includes silica,msm,lcysteine,biotin,vit.a,c,d,e and so many others on the bargello reg. i still take extra biotin though and drink tons of water and am on the bun challenge im on week 3 of my relaxer and plan to extend through the month of november.ill be postin more pics soon.but you can see sum now in my album.

I don't know how I missed this post or your album. Your hair looks great. Very healthy look and full.
56.gif

Back