1. https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/upcoming-changes.849375/
    Dismiss Notice

I Just Want My Daughter Back’: 3-year-old Girl Abducted From Birmingham Birthday Party

Discussion in 'News - Breaking News & Political Forum' started by Leeda.the.Paladin, Oct 13, 2019.

1. GinnyP

GinnyP Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    The only execution I would accept would be his hands and feet tied and he’s up side down.
    Have five people cutting and slowly stabbing his p...... and balls.
    Then bring in 15 alligators or lions that haven’t eaten for days.

rayne, RUBY and Reinventing21 like this.
  2. Leeda.the.Paladin

Leeda.the.Paladin Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Just saw an article that said the baby was sexually assaulted. I can not imagine the hell her parents are going through

Reinventing21 likes this.
  3. Leeda.the.Paladin

Leeda.the.Paladin Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Testimony: Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney was sexually assaulted before her murder
    KAMILLE "CUPCAKE" MCKINNEY

by: Ariel Cochran, Emma Simmons

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 / 10:03 AM CST / Updated: Dec 13, 2019 / 01:25 PM CST

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The capital murder case against the female suspect in 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s murder will go before a grand jury.

Derick Irisha Brown, 29, appeared in court Friday after being charged with capital murder in the Birmingham toddler’s death. Brown, along with 39-year-old Patrick Stallworth, were charged in late October after the girl’s body was found Oct. 22 in a dumpster at a North Alabama landfill.

[​IMG]
    Patrick Stallworth (left) and Derick Brown (right) (Courtesy of the Birmingham Police Department)
    The pair were named persons of interest in the case shortly after McKinney’s abduction from a birthday party at the Tom Brown Village public housing community on Saturday, Oct. 12. McKinney died of asphyxiation that same day, investigators said.

[​IMG]
    Derick Brown in court on Dec. 12 (CBS 42)
    During Brown’s court appearance, Birmingham Police Detective Jonathan Ross said Brown testified in an interview that she saw Stallworth sexually assault McKinney in their apartment.

Brown’s defense claims that the FBI DNA report showed that Stallworth’s DNA was found on McKinney’s fingernails and Brown’s was not. Brown’s defense provided a jail photo in which a small scratch is visible on Stallworth’s torso.

In Stallworth’s court appearance earlier this week, prosecutors argued that Brown was with him for the entirety of the Saturday McKinney disappeared. Prosecutors say that on that day around noon, the couple was seen offering candy to middle school girls near Tom Brown Village.

According to a witness statement presented in court Friday, Brown said to another young female that day, “We were looking for someone who looks just like you.”

In Stallworth’s court appearance, prosecutors said evidence from a mattress inside the suspects’ apartment indicated a mixture of blood and DNA from Brown, Stallworth and McKinney. Meth and Trazadone, a sedative prescribed to Stallworth, was found in McKinney’s system, testimony revealed during Stallworth’s hearing. His defense team argued he was asleep for much of the time McKinney was at their apartment.

In his final statements Friday, Judge Clyde Jones said it’s evident that Brown and Stallworth worked together and that one or both of them sexually abused McKinney and caused her death.

If convicted, Brown and Stallworth could face the death penalty.

RUBY and Crackers Phinn like this.
  4. ElegantPearl17

ElegantPearl17 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
  5. shasha8685

shasha8685 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    These monsters were working together. The fact that they were originally targeting middle school girls tells me that the gf was there to make the girls feel "comfortable" and make it easier to lure into their car.

Sick freaks.

Kalia1, SoniT, LostInAdream and 3 others like this.
  6. Reinventing21

Reinventing21 Spreading my wings

Blog Posts:
    I could barely read that last article due to rage clouding my vision. They were working together and both can be executed very slowly...

7. IslandMummy

IslandMummy Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    They need to be shot

Reinventing21 and prettyinpurple like this.
  8. HappilyLiberal

HappilyLiberal Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    They need to be put into an electric chair that isn't working right so they can feel every jolt!