I knew it was too good to be true!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
So I've been getting a lot of itching and stinging on the back of my neck and it's been increasing day by day. I just checked it to see if it could be just a dry patch and to see if there were any flakes, and man, I noticed that the back of my neck had gotten blacker in a particular spot. It looked slightly burnt in that area. I really didn't pay it any mind til the the other day when SO noticed it and said "baby, the back of your neck is getting blacker". I just brushed it off b/c I thought he was just fooling around. I had also read other reviews about MTG from other members and I recall them mentioning something similar. The only thing I could attribute this dark spot on my neck to was that damned MTG!! I just knew it was too good to be true. I'm so blowed right now b/c it was working for me and I really liked using it. I didn't mind the smell and I actually got some good growth from it. I also think that MTG may have been the cause of that ugly and unsightly mole popping up out of nowhere on the side of my earlobe. I swear, I'd never seen that mole until recently. Needless to say, I am putting MTG on the backburner for now. I hate it because it was one of my staple products, one that gave me really good growth. But it's not worth having a burnt, black spot on my neck like that:nono::nono: So bye bye MTG. It was fun while it lasted:ohwell: