I like my flat iron!

That's something I struggle with too. I said that I was going to try the double mirror technique but been to lazy.

Just bought a maxi-glide today to try and tame these 4a kinks for a special occasion. will post results in the morning!

Sorry to just be getting back to you supergirl, but yeah it does. It ranges from 140 degrees to 450 degrees.

I'm thinking about getting another flat iron since the Maxiglide is a bit bulky, but it does the job....I just need a smaller flat iron..so i'm going to look into this

Recherché.Beauty said:
I'm thinking about getting another flat iron since the Maxiglide is a bit bulky, but it does the job....I just need a smaller flat iron..so i'm going to look into this
I saw a maxi-glide for the first time the other day, and I was a lil scurred by the size of it. :lol: I had a 2" flat iron, but I got got rid of it because it was too bulky.

I have a Solia and I like it. It straightened my NG well. It reverted by the end of the day but that was my fault, not the flat iron's. :lol: I just saw a tip to use some curling wax on the NG and I'm going to try that next time. But as far as the Solia goes, it's a pretty good iron.

Back