I likey!

T

Tee

Beauty Without Cruelty Leave-in Conditioner, that is! Picked this up at Whole Foods the other day (Before May *ahem*), and just got around to trying it. It makes my hair soooo soft, even my new growth which is starting to get a little out of control at 9 weeks post relaxer. Okay, I love this so much I'm going to write down the entire blurb on the bottle and the ingredients.

Beauty Without Cruelty Revitalize Leave-In Conditioner
All Day Moisturizer for Hair
Replenishes, Restores, and Revitalizes
Benefits Dry/Treated Hair

BWC Revitalize Leave-In Conditioner replenishes hair with pro-vitamin B-5, biotin and jojoba for maximum lustre and fullness. Specially designed for hair that requires all day moisture and protection from harsh elements, chemical treatments and heat styling. This weightless herbal formula penetrates deeply to lock in the therapeutic benefits, adding body and manageability. A perfect detangler for chemically-treated hair. Prevents split ends and frizzies. Expect your hair to be conditioned, soft and brilliantly beautiful.

pH Balanced

Ingredients:
Botanical extracts of rosemary, sage, horsetail, nettle, birch leaf and yarrow, cetyl alcohol (from coconut), panthenol (pro-viamin B-5), jojoba oil, biotin (vitamin B factor), allantoin (from comfrey), aromatherapy essential oils of ylang ylang, rosewood and lavendar, citric acid (from citrus fruit), lecithin, soy protein, methyl/propylparaben.

Price: $6.29 for 8.5oz.

Now everybody run along and get some.
laugh.gif

You STOP IT! --with the product reviews while we're on PJ Lock Down! Hey, pour me some in a cup and send it to me
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You STOP IT! --with the product reviews while we're on PJ Lock Down! Hey, pour me some in a cup and send it to me
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] LOL! PJ lock down..
rofl.gif
I love that!! I have to use that one!
laugh.gif

Oh no no no Miss Tee. I"m not falling for THIS one
laugh.gif

I've always liked your reviews and your the LUST originator so I have to be paricularly careful with you
wink.gif

Another great product review! Thanks Tee. BTW, is this a watery or creamy leave-in? Does it smell good? It sure does sound good.

YES, I'm doing the May Challenge. Don't worry. I am NOT going to cave in.
nono.gif
No way. No how.
tongue.gif

naughty.gif
oh no you didn't, not a review, and not for CONDITIONER :
poke.gif
AHHH. I'm not going the the store
driver.gif
I'm not going to buy shampoo, or conditioner
wasntme.gif
I have enough for the month
drowning.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Another great product review! Thanks Tee. BTW, is this a watery or creamy leave-in? Does it smell good? It sure does sound good.

YES, I'm doing the May Challenge. Don't worry. I am NOT going to cave in.
nono.gif
No way. No how.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a creamy leave-in. It has a slightly sweet herbal aromatherapy scent, similar to Aveda products.

[ QUOTE ]
It's a creamy leave-in. It has a slightly sweet herbal aromatherapy scent, similar to Aveda products.

[/ QUOTE ]
I LOVE creamy leave-ins. I may decide to try this some time in the future. Thanks again.

fan.gif
*adding this post to my list of favorite threads for retrieval on June 1st**** ahem...

Thanks for the review Tee!

Back