I LOVE LOVE LOVE (product rave)

candibaby

L'ANZA PRODUCTS!

I came home today to find that my L'anza samples had come in the mail, and since it was time for a wash anyway, I decided to try them out. They sent me a bucketload of samples, which was a definite plus. I tried their Be Long Formula Shampoo, Conditioner, and Protec Shine. I also used their Urban Elements Hair Polish, which I LOVED the most. It smells SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I also liked the shampoo (may be a keeper). The ProtecShine was okay but didn't give as much shine as it claimed to give. The conditioner was OK but didn't detangle like it said it would (thank god for my Surge which I used as a detangler today and was GREAT!).

But yessssssss if you must try a L'anza product and need something that controls frizz, gives good shine, and has NO petrolatum or mineral oil, try the Urban Elements Hair Polish. That is by far the best pomade I've ever used. I just cant get over the smell, it's wonderful!!!

I'll post my results with other L'anza products as I go through them. Just thought I'd share this with you ladies.

HonEB

I love their detangler. It really helps me to comb out my natural hair without getting to much breakage.

LABETT

The Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo (old formula) and Urban Elements Deep Cleansing Shampoo are my favorite products.

Tracy

Mine too...

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
is there much of a difference between the new formula of the protein plus shampoo and the old one?

[/ QUOTE ]
The Lanza Protein Plus shampoo old formula contains no SLS.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
is there much of a difference between the new formula of the protein plus shampoo and the old one?

[/ QUOTE ]
The Lanza Protein Plus shampoo old formula contains no SLS.