I LOVE Nairobi!!!!

ambs_0587

I orderd there intro kit which came with quite a few of their products and I am in love!

My hair has never looked or felt this good when doing my own hair. I believe I have found my staples.

Anyone else use Nairobi?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Long Hair Care Forum App

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Nairobi is the best ever! I love the conditioner, I used it for 4 years and I"m missing it! My sister is going to mail me some since I'm out of the states.

BeautifulFlower

I used to use there relaxer and other products. My old stylist did. I loved it. My hair always came out swinging and shiny.

ambs_0587

I used the relaxer last night when I self relaxed. My hair came out so gorgeous. I'm alway underprocessed when I relax at home. Not this time. The foam wrap is great too...as well as the conditoner and leave in conditonier. They smell so good.

Ladybug33

^^^^^ Where are you purchasing your Nairobi products? I thought someone told me that NC requires a license to purchase.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I only tried the foam wrap and I liked it. Got mine from the BSS.

Sent via DroidX using LHCF app

ambs_0587

Sleekhair.com sells there products. Google Nairobi I know there are a few sites that carry them. I ordered my intro kit from a seller on ebay. Very nice person even gave me a discount. I don't know what for but she gave me some money back. Everything came neatly packaged. Nairobi products are amazing!!!

MzRhonda

I used the relaxer last night when I self relaxed. My hair came out so gorgeous. I'm alway underprocessed when I relax at home. Not this time. The foam wrap is great too...as well as the conditoner and leave in conditonier. They smell so good.

I just used the relaxer tonight oh my how soft and silky my hair feels. I am using the foam wrap tonight ad letting my hair air dry overnight.

xcuzememiss

I love the Humecta-sil conditioner.. Its awesome.. My hair comes out feeling .. Hmmm .. Idk.. I can't really describe it.maybe the word is Luscious!! lol

virtuenow

I'm interested in the Nairobi leave in conditioner every since brittanynic16 recommended it on her youtube heat training video. I haven't found a staple leave in since revamping my reggie. Does anyone have the ingredients to this product I can't find them online fore the nairobi leave in

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Long Hair Care Forum App

PlatinumBronze

Living my life like its Platinum!
^^^^I love Nairobi leave in conditioner! I also purchased it because Brittany uses it. I'm sure the ingredients are posted on sleekhair.com. That's where I purchased the leave in conditioner and foam wrap (which I also love).

ETA: The ingredients are not listed on sleekhair.com.

Last edited:

virtuenow

The funny thing is, they have the ingredients posted for every other nairobi product except the leave in. Could u just tell me the top 5 maybe?

virtuenow

Umm, so u mean the iingredients aren't even on the bottle *shakes head*. I ws prepared to order this once ingredients posted but I guess ill keep it moving

Wanderland

Nope not on the bottle :-(. If I knew them, it would be my go to leave in, but now, I'm sitting with a full bottle for a year.

gorgeoushair

I can not stand the relaxer. I lose too much hair on relaxer day....waaayyy more than i normally do w/any other relaxer. The conditioner (humecta-sil) is good but I can get the same results from Motions moisture plus or silk protein. The moisturizing shampoo is good but don't think I will buy again. I haven't tried the foam wrap yet but will soon...my mom didn't see anything spectacular about it. I had such high hopes for Nairobi. My old beautician used this when I was in my teens.

Last edited:

morehairplease

I can not stand the relaxer. I lose too much hair on relaxer day....waaayyy more than i normally do w/any other relaxer. The conditoner (humecta-sil) is good but I can get the same results from Motions moisture plus or silk protein. The moisturizing shampoo is good but don't think I will buy again. I haven't tried the foam wrap yet but will soon...my mom didn't see anything spectacular about it. I had such high hopes for Nairobi. My old beautician used this when I was in my teens.

Hi there,

Do you mind me asking which relaxer you used?

Thanks in advance for your response,
tishee

mzsophisticated26

I love the foam wrap, my old stylist used the humecta sil and relaxer but I had a short cut back then amd knew nothing about haircare.....lol...hmmm I may buy it just to try it out again

LJBFly

I just got my relaxer yesterday after a four month stretch. I love the results. My hair is straight, soft and shiny! She used a few of the other Nairobi products also.

gorgeoushair

I thought the relaxer was a moisturizing one but it left my hair feeling rough, hard like-for me that's a deal breaker....definitely a big no-no. It did my mom's hair the same way. We stuck with it for about a year b/c it was the big professional relaxer:( I even tried adding some oil to it when there was about 1/4 of it left but still the same results.

PinkPebbles

My stylist uses the relaxer and my hair comes out shiny, soft, and with body. I also like the foam wrap.

I ordered the shampoo a few months ago and it was just ok. Creme of Nature with argan oil is much better.