I love you S.A.A but YOU STINK!

bellebebe

I recently got my SAA from LotionCrafter.com and I thought everything was fine and dandy from all the positive feed-backs I've heard about it. I'm on my personal "grow your lashes long" challenge and as I was pouring it into my tubes of mascara, it accidentally fell onto my hand. Thinking it's okay to just smear all on my right shoulder as if I was putting on lotion,I proved myself WRONG!:nono:
I smelled my right shoulder and I was like "WELL DAMN!!". The smell is not terribly strong but it has a fishy smell to it. I pretty much poured it into my shampoo, and my conditioners. Even though it's mixed in, I can still smell it just a little. I've been using it just a little under a week now and I'm loving it on my lashes. I use castor oil nightly but it's a little annoying... The SAA is definitely showing my eye lashes some love.
Ladies! How are you loving it?

i guess i'm the only one who thinks this stuff doesn't smell that bad... but then, i don't mind gutting a fish either :look:

then again, mine is mixed in with yummy V05 conditioners and honey so... you can't smell it AT ALL in my concoctions! :grin:

i guess i'm the only one who thinks this stuff doesn't smell that bad... but then, i don't mind gutting a fish either :look:

then again, mine is mixed in with yummy V05 conditioners and honey so... you can't smell it AT ALL in my concoctions! :grin:

:lachen:lol

yeah i dont know what's wrong with my but i dont smell it at all. omg that scares me because then i start wondering if i stink and I just can't tell.

how much is in that bottle, an ounce? i add that to half a bottle of V05 condish and throw in 1-2 tablespoons of honey, then fill the rest of the bottle with water.

i would know if my hair was stinky, SO dont go for that. i am banned from using rosemary and sage spritz cuz of him :lachen:

I have 2 bottles and they don't smell at all.
Here's what I learned, The fishy smell revealed itself when I mixed saa & water only.

Usually I'm just adding it to my products.

Back