I need a good detangler!!! Help!

Ladies,

I started going to a Dominican salon every week and they do a great job! DM salons seem to have the best products that make your hair silky and strong. I would like to do it myself sometimes but don't know what to get....can anyone help? What I really need is a good moisterizer and an excellent detangling conditioner. I really want the detangling conditioner more than anything (something with slip to it). Anyone here using DM products and have any recommendations? What do they use on your hair to detangle after they use the Wheat Germ shampoo
(I love this!)?

Angelicus

Most of the Dominican deep conditioners give slip. But just in case that doesn't work, rinses are usually what stylists use to detangle the hair. Brands that come to mind are Lafier and Nacidit.

You can use their leave-in conditioners as daily moisturizers too. I use lacio lacio daily.

thefineprint

i think alot of ladies on here use apple cider vinegar rinses. i'm going to try one for the first time this weekend. do a search and you will find some threads. its supposed to be great for detangling and its cheap