I Need A Good Dtangler

Missi

Kids Organic Detangling Shea Butter Lotion is great for detangling: on dry or wet hair:
You can also use a detangling shampoo like Keracare & Creme Of Nature Moisture Detangling Shampoo. ~HTH~

ETA: above is a good fav of the board & me 2 but I think the best is giovanni direct leave in: I try not to give my personal products cuz they may not work: the products I give are the ones I feel majortity of LHCFers use & that work

Last edited:

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
I like Rusk Smoother leave in. It seems like the only thing that detangles my hair completely.

fallback

I use Nexxus Ensure cond. and detangler. I just started using this and it detangles my hair very well....I have thick hair so this one gets a thumbs up from me anyway:lol:

Missi

now that I think about the good detanglers:

after a shampoo or deep condition use:
  • Giovanni Direct Leave in
if ur doing a type of rollerset or style that requires heat "hooded dryer" use:
  • Lacio Lacio Silk Leave in
if ur just combing ur hair after u washed it, now air drying use:
  • Kids Organic Detangling Shea Butter Lotion
~HTH~

shunta

4N6 Gyrl, where do you find that Kids Organic Detangling lotion at? I've looked for it in quite a few stores and still havent found it.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I must still be really tired because upon first seeing the title of the thread I thought it said ' I need a good daughter'. I was wondering why you would post this in the hair section.

I need to go back to bed.

bravenewgirl87

Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Lotion is great. If i were you, i would really try to detangle on wet hair. I am living for the Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner (Bestseller, for detangling, no proteins) and the Bumble And Bumble Alojoba Conditioner (its loaded with proteins, so its great for everyday use). Are you relaxed or natural? If you want completely organic products with no sillicones in it, try my favorite moisturizing conditioner Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Condish. You can also water down your favorite conditioner and use as leave-in. So, lets recap:

Loaded with protein so your hair won't become over-moisturized.

Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner (no proteins, great detangling, Company's bestseller)
BTW: I got the tip-off about B.b. from WildChild####

bravenewgirl87

shunta said:
4N6 Gyrl, where do you find that Kids Organic Detangling lotion at? I've looked for it in quite a few stores and still havent found it.

Walgreens online, CVS, Amazon.com and your local BSS stores. Its not really hard to get a hold of.

shunta

bravenewgirl87 said:

Walgreens online, CVS, Amazon.com and your local BSS stores. Its not really hard to get a hold of.

Oh okay, thanks. We dont have a CVS here, and I see the other options are online. Thanks, sweetie.:) Ive tried Sallys and Walgreens, but Im gonna order from Walgreens online since the store didnt have it.

bravenewgirl87

shunta said:
Oh okay, thanks. We dont have a CVS here, and I see the other options are online. Thanks, sweetie.:) Ive tried Sallys and Walgreens, but Im gonna order from Walgreens online since the store didnt have it.

Walgreens.com and amazon definitely have it. try to buy more than one tho... so you don't have to pay shipping prices.

Oh. try save beauty.com--> Its a bss for black people.
http://www.savebeauty.com/Product_list.php?PROUCT_NAME=&COMPANY_ID=C20060823105849-100000262

joyous

fallback said:
I use Nexxus Ensure cond. and detangler. I just started using this and it detangles my hair very well....I have thick hair so this one gets a thumbs up from me anyway:lol:

I have to second the Nexxus Ensure. I was getting massive furballs every time I detangled and this is the only thing that worked miracles on my hair.

Missi

shunta said:

target for me and I got my lil sis from a town beauty supply store (the ones owned by Koreans)