I Need A Transitioning Buddy! 6-12 Weeks Post Please!

I just washed my hair. I used a cleansing conditioner. Hair and scalp feels clean and not stripped. I decided to use a moisturizing DC on my new growth and use a reconstructor on my relaxed ends. I need to rinse out. Don't want to go past the reconstructor time. I will use rinse out conditioner on the ends to bring back the moisture. My relaxed hair feels weak to me, so I'm trying to make it more manageable and flexible. I don't know if I will style or just do some ceilies, but it will be on stretched hair.

@shortdub78 you need something to help with reversion perhaps. Would a humidity blocker help?

I use protein on my line of demarcation down to my ends, never on my new growth. The longer my new growth gets, the easier it is to get this right because the line of demarcation is easier to see.

@shortdub78 you need something to help with reversion perhaps. Would a humidity blocker help?

I use protein on my line of demarcation down to my ends, never on my new growth. The longer my new growth gets, the easier it is to get this right because the line of demarcation is easier to see.
I'm going to try the aveda line. Shea moisture has a new line, but I will go with aveda first.
Has the protein treatment on the relaxed ends helped?

I just finished washing and drying my hair. Now gotta figure out where do I go from here! I would like to do some sort of set, but just seems like a lot of manipulation. And I will have to wash my hair by Saturday....

Back