I Need HELP!! I had a bad experience at the salon...

DiamndPrincess

Can I wrap my hair without washing it?

I went to the salon today to get my hair done. First, my appointment was at 7:00 am and she didn't arrive until 8:15, right than I knew it was going to be a rough morning. I went to the salon to get a perm and I wanted like 4 or 5 rows of track sewed in to give my hair some volume, than i wanted it wrapped so that it would flow with the wind. She sewed the tracks in but she didn't wrap my hair, she said that she could give me the same flow by flat ironing it. To make a long story short, I hate my hair because it looks very very thinm it doesn't have any volume to it and it's stiff. I told her that I didn't like it, she gave $25 off for her being late and she said that I can come back in two weeks and she'll wrap it for free.

When I got home and started inspecting my hair, I noticed that she split my tracks before putting them in, I guess this is one reason why it was so thin. I went through my hair and glued (I hate glue) a track under each row that she sewed in than I razored cut the front (it looks 75% better) now the main question is can I wrap my hair without washing and shampooing it? Can I just saturate it with water and wrap it with wrapping lotion.

Please help, I feel like she rushed on my head to make up for her lost time. I waisted $175 because I hate my hair and it's took close to Christmas for me to take it out and go pay someone else to do it. I need to work a miracle, any suggestions?

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Can I wrap my hair without washing it?

I went to the salon today to get my hair done. First, my appointment was at 7:00 am and she didn't arrive until 8:15, right than I knew it was going to be a rough morning. I went to the salon to get a perm and I wanted like 4 or 5 rows of track sewed in to give my hair some volume, than i wanted it wrapped so that it would flow with the wind. She sewed the tracks in but she didn't wrap my hair, she said that she could give me the same flow by flat ironing it. To make a long story short, I hate my hair because it looks very very thinm it doesn't have any volume to it and it's stiff. I told her that I didn't like it, she gave $25 off for her being late and she said that I can come back in two weeks and she'll wrap it for free.

When I got home and started inspecting my hair, I noticed that she split my tracks before putting them in, I guess this is one reason why it was so thin. I went through my hair and glued (I hate glue) a track under each row that she sewed in than I razored cut the front (it looks 75% better) now the main question is can I wrap my hair without washing and shampooing it? Can I just saturate it with water and wrap it with wrapping lotion.

Please help, I feel like she rushed on my head to make up for her lost time. I waisted $175 because I hate my hair and it's took close to Christmas for me to take it out and go pay someone else to do it. I need to work a miracle, any suggestions?
Dry wrap it overnight.

Noir

Yea you can dry wrap it overnight or do a saran wrap. Sorry about the crappy service you exp.

wheezy807

I agree with the other ladies, dry wrap it. Why do you want to rewet it? You got a retouch right? So there's no need to saturate it with water.

DiamndPrincess

I had never heard of a dry wrap that's why I was going to wet it. But thanks to you ladies, i searched you tube for dry wraps, I watched a couple of videos, now I'm off to try the saran wrap under the dryer for 15-20 minutes. I'll be back to post the outcome.