I Need Some Help Ladies....

Puddles

On Cloud 9
[size=+1]My friend Kim....retouched her hair.....and discovered a bald spot soon after. Will the hair grow back if it is from the relaxer? What should she do? Thanks for any help given.[/size]

Hi puddles. Now I am not sure if her hair will grow back but my sister hair once fell out in the center of her hair. It was a bald spot, eventually it grew back she did not do anything special.Your friendcould apply rosemary essential oil,nexxus biotin cream or ors temple balmon her hair loss spot. The next time she goes to get her hair done she should not allow the stylist to leave the relaxer on for longer than the suggested time. Also I would suggest that your friend stop relaxing the area where the hair fell out. She should stop applying excessive heat to her hair and avoid unnessary chemical treatment. Hair strands will break,snap off or pull out from the root if too much strain is placed on it Alopecia or bald spot from the chronic pulling or weight of a weave, extension, or braid should be avoided. Hope this helps

[size=+1]Thanks Tamika. I told her to just leave it alone and not to relax that area anymore. She doesn't use any heat. The only time really is when she sets her hair on rollers. I'll suggest some of the things you mentioned. Thanks again.[/size]

Nioxin might help, it's formulated to increase circulation to thinning areas of hair. It worked for me.

Back