I need the perfect rinse!

lana

Hi Ladies, I am looking for the perfect rinse for my 4a/b texlaxed head of hair. I have dark brown/black hair and I'm thinking of putting in a black rinse or a CLEAR rinse to give me more shine. I've tried John Freida's clear glaze and I liked it okay, but it washes out quickly and needs to be reapplied monthly basically for my hair.

I have also tried and hated Jazzing and Clairol's black semi-permanent dyes. These were done several months apart. But Clairol and Jazzing, ugh. I thankfully only used them on my bangs were I go gray. They made my hair frizzy even with a deep condition on the hair done immediately after.
I have never tried their rinses.

I already have healthy hair and I'm looking for something to bring on the shine and help me have salon results each time I style. I would love your suggestions! Please take a second and let me know whato works for you to bring out the shine and create that salon look.

Dacia38

I'm still using my old faithful Jazzing. Tried Clairol, but didn't like that as it didn't seem black enough and it washed out fairly quickly. I'm definitely interested in other rinses that will give me that great Jet Black color like Jazzing, but at the same time last a bit longer.

outspokenwallflower

I like:

Sebastian Cellophanes (I quite sure they have a clear)
Kiss Express Colors

If you're okay with using a demi-permanent (lasts a lot longer than a semi) I would definitely recommend Redken EQ Shades...conditions your hair, makes it shiny and the color is SUPER rich.

Beaute Noire

hmm thats funny because I've been using the old school Jazzing for years but I am looking for something better as well because the 'bleeding' is annoying and after all of these years I am tired of ruining scarves and pillow-cases. :nono:

I think I'm gonna try the dominican rinses like Colorshowers.

You should search the forum for the "Cellophane and Clear Rinse Thread".<<Lots of good info/reviews about rinses.

*bumping* for more info

whitedaisez

use AO Egyptian Henna clean rinse!! I use it and i LOVE it. It has a very nice sensual herbal smell, gives lots of shine and rinses CLEAN :D