Jazzing??

melodee

Anyboby have any experiences to share concerning the product Jazzing Color Rinse. I think it is made by Clairol. I need to re-rinse my hair, cause my frequent washing has worn my salon rinse out.

Miosy

My cousin used it in the past but she said it didn't last long and was all over her clothes even after 3 weeks. IMO Colourshine is better

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
melodee said:
Who makes Colorshine? Can I get it at Sally's?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sebastian makes Colourshines. It's not sold at Sally.

moneychaser

Hey Melodee
Since, you already have highlights in your hair Jazzing should take well. The only thing with Jazzing is it never lasts long with me.
Colorshines is suppose to last longer than Jazzing. I just applied Colorshines last night it it turned out good, such wonderful shine.
Thanks Tracy...
You should check it out... Several bss in MD carry Colorshines, but I did have a hard time finding it...

ms_kenesha

If you use Jazzing, sit under the dryer with it, it'll last longer and wash out less easier. Adore should be at any BSS next to Jazzing, I've never used it, but heard good things about it.

model_chick717

I've used Jazzing off and on for YEARS--it has always made my hair feel really soft. The color does rinse out pretty quick if you don't sit under the dryer with a plastic cap after you apply it though....

webby

Think Slim
I have used Jazzing in the past and switched to Sebastian. I have used Sebastion Colourshines for the past 8 years.

I prefer the feel of my hair with the Colourshines, but I have learned to tell my girl not to apply the color to about the last inch of my nap. I use red-ality and when my hair is long the collars of my clothes always end up stained.

I've had really expensive wool suits ruined because the stain won't come out, not even with repeated dry-cleaning.