I never found my hair twin!

Leshia

Can someone please check out my fotki and let me know if they're my twin? I am 4a and my hair is "lonely" without its twin...:missing:

Can someone please check out my fotki and let me know if they're my twin? I am 4a and my hair is "lonely" without its twin...:missing:
what a good looking family you have:yep:love your hair too . i dont know what my hair is:nono:nope. but we are capricorns:lachen::lachen:hope you find your twin:yep:

Last edited:
Leshia,

It is so good to see you! I hope you can find your twin... shoot I can't even find mine.

what a good looking family you have:yep:love your hair too . i dont know what my hair is:nono:nope. but we are capricorns:lachen::lachen:hope you find your twin:yep:

Though I know we would have some fun laughing, you being a Cap and all, I wish you were my hair twin!
Thanks for the kind words! :grin:

Leshia,

It is so good to see you! I hope you can find your twin... shoot I can't even find mine.

lboogie, it's a long road trying to find yours, ain't it?? Sheesh.

Hey Anky! Long time, no see! Gosh, you went into hiding and emerged a freaken hottie! :naughtycouch:Good luck finding your twins, ladies!

Our hair looks similar. Your curl pattern is a little looser than mine and your hair seems to be finer than mine as well. I will be at the DC meet. I'd love to meet you in person so we can see if i am right. BTW, I live in Woodbridge, Va and i'm natural as well.

Back