I ordered OCT.. FedEx lost it and I won't get a refund!

blazingthru

I think they don't offer insurance, the girl from OTC said that "I unclicked the singnature confirmation" thing :rolleyes: and that's why they are not responsable. I tried to get a copy of the order but the funny thing is that they never sent me an invoice, just an email thanking me for the order.
yes they do do that. Sometimes the invoice they do send has a higher amount on it then the site where you purchased and confirmed and paid. I had to call them twice about that but they won't get my business anymore nor will I tell anyone else to order from them. they hated to give us a discount too as many of us that order.

anon123

Yeah those idiots have just left my OCT at the door TWICE, in an APARTMENT COMPLEX. One of those times I was home all day, so I know they didn't bother to knock. Thankfully mine was still there when i opened the door to leave/got home from work.

Girl you better dispute this every which way you can, that's entirely too much money to just be short on. You know we got your back.

FedEx does this all the time to me, too. I'll be home, so I'll know they just didn't buzz. I remember a friend calling to complain and the manager she spoke to saying "yeah, I have to keep reminding them to ring the bell". What? That is an integral part of your job. Drive to location, ring buzzer, give package to person. How could they forget? totally their fault, complain!

EMJazzy

Happily retired
That is exactly why I have EVERYTHING delivered to my job. I see them coming before they see me and if they don't show up at all I know about that too. :yep:

CurlyMoo

My MT was delivered without a hitch and actually got to me sooner than I thought. :yep: I bought from KVVet.com, used by $5 coupon of course and they sent it by UPS. I have always like UPS better than FedEx. I declined the insurance. I just didn't see any need for it. It's perfectly natural to decline it. I think I just unclicked it automatically, didn't give it much thought. But in the future I will consider it. :ohwell:

la flaca

Well ladies, I have news!!!!!!!!!!!! Ovation sent me a new set today :woot:

It was Ovation's fault not FedEx, Ovation sent it to the wrong address:nono: but never admitted it. I called FedEx this evening and they knew who I was before I even said a word. They told me to call Ovation because the order was delivered to the address that was labeled.

The bad news was that when I called Ovation (I was so happy to prove that I didn't get that package) They didn't believe me. I asked them to call FedEx to confirmed what I told them. She did call FedEx and then called me back: "Your new order has been shipped and I'll email you in a second the tracking number."

To be fair I must say that the representative from Ovation was/is very nice and polite, but their company policies are a mess. That's the way the company handles their business since the products are expensive as she told me. I guess they prefer to make a one-time deal and make a sale than keeping their customer happy.:sad:

This is my first and last order ladies, and I'm so sorry for them because they just lost a great customer plus a couple of hundres from my checking account:grin: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks for all your support LHCF LOVE YA'll :kiss:

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

It was Ovation fault not FedEx, Ovation sent it to the wrong address:nono: but never admitted. I called FedEx this evening and they knew who I was before I even said a word. They told me to call Ovation because the order was delivered to the address that was labeled.

The bad news was that when I called Ovation (I was so happy to prove that I didn't get that package) They didn't believe me. I asked them to call FedEx to confirmed what I told them. She did call FedEx and then called me back: "Your new order has been shipped and I'll email you in a second the tracking number."

To be fair I must say that the representative from Ovation was/is very nice and polite, but their company policies are a mess. That's the way the company handles their business since the products are expensive as she told me. I guess they prefer to make a one-time deal and make a sale than keeping their customer happy.:sad:

This is my first and last order ladies, and I'm so sorry for them because they just lost a great customer plus a couple of hundres from my checking account:grin: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

This is good news! :up: I am sorry this happened to you. As a DC Labs fan, I am disappointed that they gave you the run around. Oh well, there are many other great products out there, so you're not going to miss them. I've made over 6 purchases and haven't experienced a problem and I sure hope I don't start!

JustKiya

Well, I'm glad they stopped tripping with your stuff, but it's a danggone shame, as they have just lost a COUPLE of potential customers, I'm sure. :nono: For me, it's just another reason to stick to my MT - at least there are multiple suppliers, so that if one sucks, I can just move on to another. :nono:

Nita81

It was Ovation's fault not FedEx, Ovation sent it to the wrong address:nono: but never admitted it. I called FedEx this evening and they knew who I was before I even said a word. They told me to call Ovation because the order was delivered to the address that was labeled.

I'm happy it worked out for you!!!:yep:

WhipEffectz1

:perplexed

FedEx said they left it at my front door last Saturday night, which I don't think is true because I was home all day and night. Well, OTC said that since I did not paid for a signature confirmation (which I don't even recall, specially since it was just 2 bucks and my order was over $100).

So, ladies be careful with your orders specially when you spend some hard earned change.

The lady from OCT offered to file a claim and told me that is all she could do for me. OCT will not pay or replace the lost merchandise and FedEx stick to their driver's story.

I'm so sorry to here that happened. Was FedEx your only option for shipping?

Fine 4s

Phew! I was going to say, you better fight that battle! Really, you should get a discount or something to compensate for their poor operation AND the delay. Congratulations!

MrsQueeny

Good news. I thought we was going to have to mound up and take them down!!!! It wouldn't been hard cuz I love me some MT. Q

Nice & Wavy

I knew that the Lord would work it out for you, sis. Praise the Lord!:kiss:

MissNina

Libra Girl
Phew! I was going to say, you better fight that battle! Really, you should get a discount or something to compensate for their poor operation AND the delay. Congratulations!

I think so as well. They owe you something for compensation b/c that whole ordeal was completely unnecessary. Not only did it show they don't value their customers, it also shows their inability to fully investigate a problem when it arises. I'm sure if they would have adequately checked the order, they would have figured out it was the wrong address. That is just a DUH - the first thing you do is check to see if the address is correct. HELLO! :nuts:

I'm glad everything worked out for you :yep:

la flaca

Hooray! I'm so happy for you! :yay:
As for Ovation.. I'll NEVER order from them :mad:
I'll stick to MT for now

Amen!! I'll do the same

I'm happy it worked out for you!!!:yep:
Thanks a lot Nita

I'm so sorry to here that happened. Was FedEx your only option for shipping?

They only use FedEx :ohwell:

Happy it worked out for you>

Thanks!

I don't think they will give anything, but they were excited about selling me a new set.:nono:

yeah unless their products are somewhere else I won't be buying from them in the future.

Well, I just won't trust them with my money again.

Good news. I thought we was going to have to mound up and take them down!!!! It wouldn't been hard cuz I love me some MT. Q
:lachen::lachen::lachen: Yeah, I think MT will be my next purchase as well.

I knew that the Lord would work it out for you, sis. Praise the Lord!:kiss:

I know, the Lord is good & faithful all the time.

la flaca

I think so as well. They owe you something for compensation b/c that whole ordeal was completely unnecessary. Not only did it show they don't value their customers, it also shows their inability to fully investigate a problem when it arises. I'm sure if they would have adequately checked the order, they would have figured out it was the wrong address. That is just a DUH - the first thing you do is check to see if the address is correct. HELLO! :nuts:

I'm glad everything worked out for you :yep:

I felt like they thought I was being dishonest and just trying to get a freebe :nuts: my integrity is priceless! .

mamauv2

OK, so I'm thinking there's some sort of pattern because I ordered OCT, it was supposed to be here today and the tracking on fedex.com is saying it's the wrong address....I think I get enough things delivered to my house to know what my address is! I am PISSED!:wallbash: Now I have to wait til Tuesday to see if they'll deliver (and they're always late), and go through this whole process like the OP. I just should have gotten MT.

LaReyna756

You can get your refund , you just have to fight some. I would also file a claim with the credit card company that it was goods that were stolen , they will take care of it that way if the company wont refund you

I agree, file a complaint with your credit or debit card company. They will handle the dispute for you, and even if it is not resolved in your favor, a lot of credit card companies insure for this sort of thing and will reimburse you anyways.

ETA: Ooops, I hadn't read all the way to the end of the thread. I am glad that your issue was resolved! It's good that you did not back down.

Last edited:

la flaca

OK, so I'm thinking there's some sort of pattern because I ordered OCT, it was supposed to be here today and the tracking on fedex.com is saying it's the wrong address....I think I get enough things delivered to my house to know what my address is! I am PISSED!:wallbash: Now I have to wait til Tuesday to see if they'll deliver (and they're always late), and go through this whole process like the OP. I just should have gotten MT.

Oh no!:nono: I hope you don't have to go thru all this mess. Hopefully you get yours soon. I think MT is safer too.

loved

This is bad business on the vendor's part and those delivery services do make mistakes.

Last week I had a slip to pick up an insured package. I enter sweepstakes so I get unexpected packages from time to time. I went & waited 10 minutes at the post office and only when I got home did I realize that the package was for my next door neighbor. The post office made a mistake when they left the slip on my door and when they gave the package even though my name and address did not match.

Last Nov./Dec. I was had a lot of packages since I did most of my shopping online and my sweeps were rolling in. 2 packages were missing - my Dale & Thomas Popcorn and a Babyliss flat iron from Amazon.

Amazon and Dale & Thomas reshipped the order. I would never use this vendor after hearing how they treated you.