I reached a small milestone...

hopeful

But it's really a big milestone to me. Tonight I was playing in my hair and realized my hair finally reaches past my neck. In the past whenever my hair got to the base of my neck, it would break off and I would end up at square one. But this time it is finally touching my back. I bc'd 14 months ago.

Here's a pic:

DSCN2329-vi.jpg

I am really happy about this.

hopeful said:
Thanks!:) I think we are about the same length. You hair is very pretty.

Thank you! Here's to big things to come!!! After all hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and good things never die. I am saying this because I am hoping for the back to be at least to be APL by the end of the year. Happy hair growing!!!

secretdiamond said:
Congrats! On your hair and that beautiful rock on your finger!! :grin:

Yep that beautiful ring is wow! I love the texture of your hair it really looks soft congrats chica!

That is no small milestone, that is awesome. Getting over that hump only confirms that you can reach whatever your goal is. Congratulations!

Beautiful ring!

Congratulations Hopeful. Your hair looks so healthy. Before you know it, your hair will be at armpit. :)

wow that ring :grin: :grin: :grin:

oooh... congrats on the milestone :clapping:

eta: this that a pink diamond? :drunk: :love: :drool:

Last edited:
Thanks ladies so much for all of the wonderful responses, it really means so much to me. So many of you have such pretty, long hair, you inspire me so much. I really appreciate the encouragement:kiss: . And LOL at so many of you commenting on my ring. I guess I should be more appreciative, it's about 2 carats and I've been thinking I need an upgrade to a near perfect 3 carat. Thanks for all the compliments, you are all very sweet.

WhipEffectz1 said:
Thank you! Here's to big things to come!!! After all hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and good things never die. I am saying this because I am hoping for the back to be at least to be APL by the end of the year. Happy hair growing!!!

Good luck WhipEffectz1! You can do it!:) I measured and I need 5 inches to reach armpit and 9 inches to reach bra-strap. I hope to reach armpit by March or April of 2008 and bra-strap by the end of 2008.

KissKiss said:
wow that ring :grin: :grin: :grin:

oooh... congrats on the milestone :clapping:

eta: this that a pink diamond? :drunk: :love: :drool:

It's not a pink diamond, I think that's just the lighting and it needs a good cleaning too:p.

That's a fantastic and very exciting milestone!! Congratulations to you. It's only going to get better and better from here. :grin: :grin:

Congratulations!!!

I know how good this feels, I still remember the first time I washed my hair in the shower and I could feel some strands touching my back:eek: That moment made my week:grin:

No matter how small or big you think the milestone maybem were a excited to share in your joy.
Keep Growing Girl!:clapping:

Back