I Really Like Wild Growth Hair Oil...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
HAPPY NEW YEAR LADEEZ!

I tried out my Wild Growth Hair Oil today after a LLLOOONNNNG party weekend. Not to digress, but this has been the best holiday season for me! :thumbsup: Lot's of parties and fun!

I have been spending the nights out and not moisturizing and covering my hair like a normally do. Shame on me.... :ohwell:

Anyhow I came home today and I cowashed and deep conditioned. I applied the WGHO as directed (OK, I was a tad heavy handed) and I really liked the immediate appearance of my hair. It looked shiny and felt thick and well groomed. At 6 weeks post, I really need something to condition my new growth and ends.

Very nice.... Hmmmm...I will continue using it during my Hide My Hair Challenge to see if it is a keeper...

BTW ... friends and family that I have spent time with this holiday week kept telling me that my hair looks thicker and healthier lately...they want to know what's going on...:p

silvergirl

hmm i was thinking of purchasing some , last time i tried it i was relaxed like 2 years ago but i loved what it did to my hair......

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
silvergirl said:
hmm i was thinking of purchasing some , last time i tried it i was relaxed like 2 years ago but i loved what it did to my hair......

Your hair is gorgeous! :eek:

My hair loves oils (I use Amla oil regularly as a prepoo), but WGHO seems to "out shine" even my beloved Amla... Like I said, I will use it for the length of my "Challenge" to see the results.

PrincessDiva

january noir said:

My hair loves oils (I use Amla oil regularly as a prepoo), but WGHO seems to "out shine" even my beloved Amla... Like I said, I will use it for the length of my "Challenge" to see the results.

the only thing better for me than WGHO was Gueye`s hair oil...LUV IT!

PrincessDiva

january noir said:

the only thing better for me than WGHO was Gueye`s hair oil...LUV IT!