I really need your prayer.

upandcoming

Please pray for me. My line sister has really gone off the deep end. Literally. (Line sister = girl I pledged with to join my sorority). My room got flooded. And my purse was stolen.

I'm very very drained. And I'm leading Bible study next week, and I do not want to enter this drained...

Yours
TIC

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for me. My line sister has really gone off the deep end. Literally. (Line sister = girl I pledged with to join my sorority). My room got flooded. And my purse was stolen.

I'm very very drained. And I'm leading Bible study next week, and I do not want to enter this drained...

Yours
TIC

:bighug:

Start shouting Hallelulia! :yay: For this is a sure indication that God is about to something awesome and powerful in your life. All is not lost, and all shall be retained and recovered.

I praise God for your strength and your desire to continue with His work; for you said it yourself, and from the abundance of your heart you said these words, "I am leading Bible Study next week..." .

No matter what challenges Jesus had, He still said, "Let's go over to the otherside. The storm that ensued afterward while on the boat, did not stop Him from going over to the otherside. He simply rose up and spoke to the wind and the 'sea' (the raging flooding waters) and said...

'Peace'........ Be Still". And the wind and the waters obeyed.

So it is and it shall continue with you, "Peace ......... Be Still". :kiss:

One more... there was a man working with a borrowed axe which fell into the water and sunk. The man panicked for the axe was borrowed. The man was instructed by the man of God to place a branch into the water; ans when he did, the axe which has been lost in the water, floated to the surface... it was found.

Your purse shall be found. For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested, neither is anything kept secret, but that it should come abroad. (Mark 4:22).

The enemy is obviously trying to shake you up from leading Bible study and furthering with the Ministry that God has called you to.

But ummmm, if God be for you, who dare be against you. With God on your side, you cannot be denied. For you have been made more than a Conqueror through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 8)

Rest in your Blessings... for God has you 'Up and Coming' into a powerful victory. :Rose:

PinkPebbles

Praying for you.... (((HUGS))))

If you haven't already please cancel and report your credit or debit card as stolen that was in your purse.

I'm believing that things will get better for you :yep:.

CoilyFields

Thank God...anyways! Our broken places ensure that we can deliver the word of God with even more compassion for others and total dependance on God to carry us...