I think I want to cut some more...

texasqt

What do you ladies think? I'm undecided because I'm going to try and do it myself. I just cut layers in my hair last weekend and it's nice but I'm still not satisfied.
photo-vi.jpg

This is a shot of what it looks like uncurled/just straight.
DSC05776-vi.jpg

And this is what it looked like this morning (It has a dent in it from wearing it up).
DSC05779-vi.jpg

All of these pictures have been taken this week.

I think I'm obsessed with blunt ends like the pic in my siggy when I got it cut in September. It's the V and the section on the left side I would need to even out - about 2-3 inches maybe. I don't mind the layers because I need some sort of style. Any thoughts?

BTW...This is also my hair update. Between September and December I've retained alot of growth with BKT :grin: so I'm on my way to APL finally!!! I have 8 months of new growth which makes up almost of the length you see.

Last edited:
I like it, I want layers also. I don't think you should cut anymore until you make it past APL.

I like blunt ends too but I won't be cutting my layers until I'm a little past BSL.

The thing about layers is when it is done it looks great and full but when it is not it makes your hair look really thin

my layers:

im in the yellow
6732_1096608096653_1270110124_30230969_3318039_n.jpg

5932_1119243182516_1270110124_30285864_4011247_n.jpg

wish i had better pictures:perplexed

SugarWater - how are you maintaining the curls between washes? I've been trying pincurls but mostly I just wrap and let curls fall out during the week? I really like the way your layers look.

I just finished washing it and will curl it up to see if I can get past this feeling of cutting. I love having my layers, it's just having the ends in that V that's bothering me.

I think your hair looks good. I dont see where it needs to be cut at all. Theres no damage, its not uneven put the scissors down.

I'm really going to try. I saw your end of the year pics a minute ago and :drool: As a matter of fact, that's what started me to thinking I need to cut my ends again! :lachen:

Back