I THINK I'M IN LOVE

H

HairObsessed

I THINK I\'M IN LOVE

I've just started using Got2b So Smooth One Minute Emergency Repair Creme and my hair loves it. Its like LUST with soy protein. I've only used it once but it left my hair super soft and moisturized. I think it may even leave my hair softer and more detangled than LUST. The ingredient list bothers me a little but I've just been really curious about the whole got2b line for a long time and had to try it. Please look at the list of ingredients and tell me if you think this stuff is good for the hair long term. Thanx

Here are the ingredients:
Water, cetyl alcohol, trimethylsilylamodidimethicone, stearyl alcohol, laureth-4, laureth-23, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glycine soja (soy protein) protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyed wheat starch, retinyl palmitate, tocopherl acetate, ascorbic acid, panthenol, glyceryl, stearate, stearalkonium chloride, acetamidopropyl trimonium chloride, centrimonium chloride, ethylhexyl, methoxycinnamate, disodium edta, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, dmdm hydantoin, fragrance

Re: I THINK I\'M IN LOVE

I'm glad your hair likes it. I too agree that it's a good product.
smile.gif

I'm curious about this line as well. It looks like Target (discount department store) is discontinuing it, so you may be able to find some deals there if there is one in your area!

The Target in my area recently started carrying this line. I don't think it's been out very long (at least not in my area).

I just recently started seeing it down here too. Its on sale at Eckerds for $4.99 right now. I love love love it. I'm about to go use it again right now.

Allandra-I remember you talking about this line a while back but when I did a got2b search I got nothing. I was looking to see how you liked it and if you found it to be a good strengthener. Also are you following up with a moisturizer?

This one left my hair nice and soft. So, sometimes I did not use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

Is it more moistorizing or more of a protein conditioner? I've been needing something to strengthen my strands and I was eyeing this at the store the other day.

The first protein in it is the 8th ingredient so its not harsh like Emergency or Aphogee. If you want a deep but gentle protein conditioner you could use this with heat but if you need a serious protein treatment go with a non creamy one IMHO.

Your welcome. I'm still curious to know if anyone has knowledge of the ingredients being good or bad.

Yeah, this product is the bomb
smile.gif

I dont know if the ingredient list is bad, but this product is the one protein conditioner that left my hair strong and moisturized. I'm natural, so I need a protein conditioner that won't leave my hair more difficult to detangle. I'd definitely recomment it
up.gif

I did a post on the serum this weekend and no one responded
ohwell.gif
. But I tried the serum and it is the best product I have used to retain the moisture in my hair.

miss brown, thanks for your recommendation. You're making me want to go out and buy it now!

Uh Oh! You should not have told me that my PJ ism is coming back that stuff is on clearance at my Wal-mart.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
miss brown, thanks for your recommendation. You're making me want to go out and buy it now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girllll, I suggest that you do. Let us know how it turns out
smile.gif
Also, let me add that I only left it on my hair for like 2 minutes (with plastic cap while I was in the shower), and it still did its job.

Well, we'll see. I have so many products on my to-buy list that I want to try out. I'll most likely be picking some up though.

Karezone, you're lucky that it's on clearance for you. My WalMart doesn't even carry it.
frown.gif

I like it alot too. I also use the shampoo which is pretty good, buy the heat protective spray did nothing for me.

Karezone - How much is it at Walmart?

SingingStar - I'm curious about the serum. Your endorsement is all I need to go pick it up. I have the Miracle Repair Treatment and the Shine Spray which was free with the MRT but I haven't tried them yet. Has anyone tried either of these?

I'm so glad to see good reviews on this product. After my search for Motions Conditioner (the silk one with protein), I came up empty at 3 Sally's. I ended up finding the Got2B product at Eckerd's so I'm going to try it in the next week or so.

Back