I tried BBD Stretch

so1913

Well, I tried BBD Stretch last night. I washed and conditioned my hair, applied a little Sretch and a little CD Hair milk and set my hair (tight set) on my solar rollers with Jane Carter Wrap and Roll so that I had a bunch of curls to wear in my updo (my new summer, no heat style) I can say that My hair feels extremely soft. I can see how this stuff can last a long time because it is a large 16oz jar and you only use a dime to a quarter size amount, so that makes the cost a little easier to swallow for now (until I see what the long term effects are...) I will have to use it a few more times before I can give a real review though, but so far so good. I will keep you all updated.

so1913

BBD Stands for Big Bad D. It's a Reconstructor, but what caught my eye because it was a leave in reconstuctor. You can use it daily, weekly, or monthly whatever suites the needs of your hair. It has a cream like consistency

so1913

Super Girl- My sets lasts for about 3 days without re-setting it. With all this rain and humidity my hair needs a break. Plus I don't have to comb it, so I'm giving my hair quite a rest.

Karonica- I think you are thinking about BBD Glass, I believe that is what people are using for curl definition and styling. Stretch is more of a leave in conditioner than a styling product.

Karonica

Ohhhh! Thanks for the heads up.