I updated my Fotki album y'all!!! Come take a peek!

Crystalicequeen123

Hey ladies! :D

I updated my fotki album! It's been a LONG time since I've updated my album, but now I have added in pictures of my freshly cut hair. I underwent a HUGE big CHOP, and have started over. I know it will take me a long time to grow my hair back to the length it was, but overall I think I made the best decision for the health of my hair. I was tired of having thick roots and whispy fly-away ends. NO MORE! My hair is thick from root to tip now...just about! MUCH better than it was before. :yep:

Come take a look! Feel free to add your comments/advice too. My pw is down below, and in my profile.

:D

your hair looks great I've been following it for a while now in fact you made me realise what was thinning my hair (that cursed affirm) great progress.

Crystalicequeen123 said:
Hey ladies! :D

I updated my fotki album! It's been a LONG time since I've updated my album, but now I have added in pictures of my freshly cut hair. I underwent a HUGE big CHOP, and have started over. I know it will take me a long time to grow my hair back to the length it was, but overall I think I made the best decision for the health of my hair. I was tired of having thick roots and whispy fly-away ends. NO MORE! My hair is thick from root to tip now...just about! MUCH better than it was before. :yep:

Come take a look! Feel free to add your comments/advice too. My pw is down below, and in my profile.

:D

I can't tell which album it is.:confused:

Back