I updated my fotki!

ricochet

Hey ladies, I updated my fotki with my hair straightened. I got some really good growth since 12-31-07 (the last time I used heat before this time). I straightened on last Sunday and am still wearing it that way. I have worn it up for the past 2 days because we have gotten a lot of rain. It's all good though, because my I love wearing my new flexi8 and my new Hairzing came in mail today! That was my other birthday gift from Mommy-n-law! My pics are here:

http://public.fotki.com/micarae1/2008-and-beyond!/may-08-is-flying-by!/

Pw is in my profile. If I am not able to respond to any questions, I do apologize in advance as the rest of this month will be super busy for me. Thanks for looking ladies and I will try to post pics of my new Hairzing asap!

Your hair is eye-popping gorgeous:shocked:! I love the thickness and shine. Happy belated b-day, by the way :birthday2 and thanks for sharing!

Nanyanika

your hair is DROP DEAD GAWJUS, i love the thickness, texture and length, great progress indeed. you have the exact natural texture of my hair

Last edited:

SherryLove

mica - your hair is soooo beautiful...!!!!!!!i absolutely love the thickness...it makes me want to go back to being napptural.

ricochet

It's all gravy, it's not belated NovemberWind...today is actually my birthday, I turn 31, the hair turns 6, whoo hoo! :) You all have me blushing! Thank you all so much for the compliments. I will definitely come back the the board later before my party tonight! I am on my way to work (yep, on my birthday) but it's all good, I am just praising God I still have a job, okay?

Sherrylove, your hair is still BANGIN' and BEAUTIFUL as ever! You are a true inspiration! :)

Last edited:

nikki2229

Your hair looks great. Amazing progress and it is so much fuller. Congratulations...Keep up the good work.

ricochet

Thanks ladies :). You all make me smile. Well, I am on my way to my party. My Hubby and friends are taking me to a wonderful Japanese restaurant tonight and we have a private room so it's about to be on and poppin! My girl SouthernBelle, for any of you who know her, is going to be a picture snappin crazy woman so I should have lots of pics to post...we'll see! Until then, you lovely ladies have a wonderful night and a great weekend! :birthday2:

brandy

Your hair is beautiful and could really grow fast. I really like the thickness of your hair. Thanks for sharing:yep:

tsturnbu

your hair is beautiful! the thickness is wonderful and your ends are so healthy. u did a tremendous job!

MissJ

I love your hair! You're one of my natural inspirations. At what setting did you use the Maxiglide?

ricochet

I love your hair! You're one of my natural inspirations. At what setting did you use the Maxiglide?

On my old maxi, I used it on about 3 or 4...on my new one, I used it on 5. I think the old school one gets a little hotter.

Anky, I KNOW you are not asking about beautiful hair with all that gorgeous hair you have going on? Thanks lady! :grin:

Thanks again ladies! :drunk:

MrsQueeny

Aw sooky now. You know I've always loved your hair esp since I got to see it up close and in person!!! Q

zzirvingj

You know that I've always LOVED your hair!!!! :grin::yep::grin:

EXCELLENT UPDATES!

Your hair is soooo thick and HEALTHY!! And it's growing out verrrry nicely, too! :yep:

Can't wait to see more updates in the future!!