I want hair like in the Pantene commercial!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Whenever I flatiron my hair, it comes out semi stiff and I have no clue why. I wash my hair, let it airdry and spray with H2H Softening Blend (LOVE this stuff!) for moisture. Then I put on a little bit of heat protectant and use the lowest temp that will still straighten my hair. It's so frustrating, cause I don't use a ton of product when I flatiron, but it always comes out kinda stiff. I want flowy, bouncy, silky, springy hair when I flatiron, like those stupid heifers on the Pantene commercials :lol: what am I doing wrong? Please help me!!! :kiss:

Yeah, me too.... one thing that helps me have bouncy hair like that, is a roller set. Your roots have to be really straight, and your hair cant have too much product in it, You also cant have scraggly ends, Your ends need to be pretty neat for your hair to flow like that.

hmmm...not sure...i was gonna say too much product but u said u dont use much. clairify maybe. i know when i use too much protectant it comes out stiff.

U need to blow it out (Dominican Blow out), then flat Iron, then use Fantasia IC Hair Polisher, and your hair should be flowy, and bouncy, or you can rollerset it, blowit out, then put the Hair Polisher on forthe same, but even bouncier results......if you live in the Orlando, FL area, you can e-mail me, and I can blow out your hair for you

Whenever I flatiron my hair, it comes out semi stiff and I have no clue why. I wash my hair, let it airdry and spray with H2H Softening Blend (LOVE this stuff!) for moisture. Then I put on a little bit of heat protectant and use the lowest temp that will still straighten my hair. It's so frustrating, cause I don't use a ton of product when I flatiron, but it always comes out kinda stiff. I want flowy, bouncy, silky, springy hair when I flatiron, like those stupid heifers on the Pantene commercials :lol: what am I doing wrong? Please help me!!! :kiss:

It's probably the flat iron you're using. Invest in a good flatiron and flatiron your hair in tiny sections.

U need to blow it out (Dominican Blow out), then flat Iron, then use Fantasia IC Hair Polisher, and your hair should be flowy, and bouncy, or you can rollerset it, blowit out, then put the Hair Polisher on forthe same, but even bouncier results......if you live in the Orlando, FL area, you can e-mail me, and I can blow out your hair for you

Co-signing on this!!! try blowing it out first (instead of airdrying) to see if it makes a difference. I tried airdrying once or twice in the past, and it made my hair look dull and weighed down.

Thanks you guys! What do I need to do to do a blowout? I'm in a dumb little city in Oklahoma, and Dominican salons are non-existant. I have a Fhi, so quality isn't the problem (I don't think)... Is that IC Fantasia stuff a heat protectant? Can I get i from Wal Mart or CVS? TIA!!!

I don't think fantasia is a protectant just a glosser.

I like the commercial with the black girl coming down the stairs.:yep:

[size=+1] I honestly don't know....cause when I do it myself.....it doesn't flow like that.

But "every" time I go to my stylist....I can be the next Pantene girl. I'm swangin' :lol:
[/size]

Back