I WANT THEM! ORGANIX

Irresistible

LIKE NOW!!!!

1 Organix Enriching Cucumber Yogurt Collection

2 Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Collection
(This one I never did get to try-I never found it at no Target Store) Boooooo

3 Fortifying Lavender Soymilk Collection

4 Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Collection

5 Energizing Passionfruit Guava Collection (Another one thats going to be availiable exclusively at Taget again ......BOOOOO

when are these going to be out and found anywhere??????

*Frustrated*

Eisani

If you have one in your area, just keep watching Walmart. They usually have them before anyone else, unless it's a Target or Walgreen's exclusive. That pomegranate green tea I see all the time :look:. Holla @ me if you "need" it!

Nonie

Uh oh...I smell a junkie in da house!

shtow

Yup tried to find it. I went to two stores and didn't see it. I took it as a sign to not be a PJ and stick to my regimen. I haven't looked for it since.

Irresistible

If you have one in your area, just keep watching Walmart. They usually have them before anyone else, unless it's a Target or Walgreen's exclusive. That pomegranate green tea I see all the time :look:. Holla @ me if you "need" it!

Yeah I will be keeping on the look out for them

but YES I want the pomegranate one , I never ever found not even one at target

PM' ing you now :yep:

Irresistible

ok I found out the new ones will be on the shelves probably at walmart first the end of this month! :clap:

I also learned they can be bought in bulk from Organix on this site

http://store.vogueintl2.com/organixsection.html

apparently they still dont have the 'exclusive target' one on that site, so probably wont have the new one either

but I'm trying to find out if they will be available at the end of this month on that site as well. if so I'm set

ehh, besides that other target one again:wallbash:

Irresistible

The site says that the Passionfruit is EXCLUSIVELY at Target. Good luck and be sure to write a review.

yeah I saw that, it sucks how they are doing that with some of them, and I still couldnt find the other one ever at Target :ohwell:

but I'm working on getting that one too when its out:yep:

MizzBrown

I just want to make sure one of yall post another Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale on these Organix products so i can try a couple.

I haven't seen in BOGO deals on these in a while...i want to try the serums.

Irresistible

ooooooh weeeeeeeeee I GOT THEM TODAY!!!

they smell GOOD girl!!!!!!!! :lick:

I rubbed some in like lotion on my hands, SOFT!!!!!!!

Thank you soooo much for getting these for me girl!

:iloveyou: