I want to know these things!!!!!

Mahalialee4

1. Who is still getting results with the l'hiuile masketi! the black castor oil! the MTG and how much length have you retained from when you started using them till now?
2. Who is still doing the Cathy Howse method, for how long and how much length did you manage to retain from that?
3. Who has found a sure fire way to get their hair thick by minimal combing and brushing and how much length have you managed to retain doing this? Inquiring mind wants to know because....If it is working for you....TELL US ABOUT IT....AGAIN AND AGAIN. .LOL. bonjour

carameldiva

ummm well i have been using the jamaica black castor oil for a month or so now- i have used two bottles and am working on bottle number 3 now. I have rotated this into my routine- a co-worker noticed that my hair is growing. I am not sure if this is the reason why but i like this product and will continue to use it. I only purchased 5 btls. so when i run out i may have to reorder. It does soften my hair and thicken it up, so in my book it is a keeper.

Mahalialee4

Another thing I want to know about using MTG. Has anyone just been rinsing between applications and what have been the results of that?