I won, I won, I won!!!!!!!

Mochalolita

Hey all...following in the tradition of some ladies on the board, I will soon be the proud owner of a vintage GE bonnet hair dryer. It occured to me when reading the old posts, that my mother actually used to have one. I don't know why she got rid of it. I was able to place a winning bid on ebay for one and should recieve it in a week or so. I can't wait to start using it, I think that it would make it so much easier to wash my hair more often during the week, as blow drying is so stressful. At least this way, I can study as my hair dries. And, it's much healthier than all that hot air blowing the moisture out. Thanks for the great idea!

Hugs,
Crys

Crysdon

Good for you girl! I just absolutely LUV my GE bonnet dryer. I usually use that time to take a one hour nap and when I wake up my hair is dry.

Mochalolita

Thanks everybody....I am sooooo looking forward to using it, I don't know what to do with myself! All that freedom..... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hugs,
Crys

SVT

I need to look for a new dryer. This Gold N Hot or Hot tools or whatever, ain't gonna cut it. It only heats the front of my head. I really want that stand up model from Babyliss.

sweetcocoa

Crysdon, that's exactly what I end up doing most of the time...sleeping. I sometimes read or sit 'back'...rather than sitting up straight /images/graemlins/mad.gif and watch TV by turning up the volume and securing the bonnet above my ears.

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
This Gold N Hot or Hot tools or whatever, ain't gonna cut it. It only heats the front of my head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my goodness! And I thought it was just mine that was defective or something!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif