*I wonder whats his or her régime? Part 1~Real from I love NY*

MissRissa

yeah i love his hair, when its not straight. thats not cool. but i think he does keep it cornrowed most of the time. I actually think he's attractive, but he is a little suspect.

now his brother is beyond suspicion.

I so was not expecting D to come out of her fingers with "lots of protein". lol too much!!!

Irresistible

yeah i love his hair, when its not straight. thats not cool. but i think he does keep it cornrowed most of the time. I actually think he's attractive, but he is a little suspect.

I so was not expecting D to come out of her fingers with "lots of protein". lol too much!!!

Why am I just now getting this joke ..........:lachen:

LadyKaypnyc

Nice hair, but if that was my SON...:nono2:

He would be forced to keep it braided or cut it. Wearing it out with all those spiral curls and what not is just NOT CUTE OR MANLY! :giggle:

LadyKaypnyc

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl you ain't neva lied!

mistee11

His hair is the bomb. He was really sweet for responding.

IMO I think he has mad sex appeal.

I gotta agree with you on that! He may be too cute and a tad bit sweet but not root-canal sweet! :lachen:he still has the most beautiful hair for a dude on tv!

P.S. - I think Chance is super sugary -- he's so sugary you'd need to pull all yo teef outta yo mouf if you messed around wit dat! Don't make no sense to be that fruitee! :nono: (I'm just being silly)

LongCurlyLocks

I saw there show tonight and was coveting his hair! OMG!

I know, right? I was looking for this thread just so I can comment on his hair. Wasn't that ish shiny as all hell??? Dang, I was hatin' and droolin' at the same time. I am not playing, my hair is going to be like that one day, Higher Power willing. That's why I keep MT and OCT on lock!!

Extremus

He didn't give enough info :look:

I want to know, what:

serums- if it's applied before or after blow-drying/flat-iron
flat-iron he uses
blow-dryers
which patene shampoo & conditioner
natural or relaxed
-if relaxed, which relaxer, how often does he relax
how often he combs it
and hair type

:drunk::drunk::drunk: