I DID IT!!!!.....(Part II)

Thanks ladies for all the compliments!
For the most part, I really like it, but remember in my original post I said I told him to cut it up right where the shortest layer is? Well, he didn't quite cut it up that far and if you look at the pic closely, most of my length is curled under just a tad bit, but there is still that pesky thin layer on the top. I could have gotten rid of at least another half inch.

Anywho, I am not going to cry over spilled milk and I definitely won't be going back just to get a half inch cut off:nono: (I may end up getting more than I bargained for!) I will just wait for it all to grow out more even, but I am really loving the thick ends though:yep:

Blasiancurlie, you are right about my wash n' go's; I am hoping they will come out a little better since I don't have as many relaxed ends to weigh them down. I want to hurry and try one out (wash n' go), but it won't be this weekend, because I am going to attempt another rollerset. I am also hoping that the rollerset will be much easier without all the extra relaxed ends too.

i would love to see pics whenever you get around to doing a WNG!:grin:

For the most part, I really like it, but remember in my original post I said I told him to cut it up right where the shortest layer is? Well, he didn't quite cut it up that far and if you look at the pic closely, most of my length is curled under just a tad bit, but there is still that pesky thin layer on the top. I could have gotten rid of at least another half inch.

Anywho, I am not going to cry over spilled milk and I definitely won't be going back just to get a half inch cut off:nono: (I may end up getting more than I bargained for!) I will just wait for it all to grow out more even, but I am really loving the thick ends though:yep:

Blasiancurlie, you are right about my wash n' go's; I am hoping they will come out a little better since I don't have as many relaxed ends to weigh them down. I want to hurry and try one out (wash n' go), but it won't be this weekend, because I am going to attempt another rollerset. I am also hoping that the rollerset will be much easier without all the extra relaxed ends too.

Blasiancurlie, you are right about my wash n' go's; I am hoping they will come out a little better since I don't have as many relaxed ends to weigh them down. I want to hurry and try one out (wash n' go), but it won't be this weekend, because I am going to attempt another rollerset. I am also hoping that the rollerset will be much easier without all the extra relaxed ends too.[/QUOTE]

Can we get a BB step by step rollerset tutorial?:grin::yep:

Blasiancurlie, you are right about my wash n' go's; I am hoping they will come out a little better since I don't have as many relaxed ends to weigh them down. I want to hurry and try one out (wash n' go), but it won't be this weekend, because I am going to attempt another rollerset. I am also hoping that the rollerset will be much easier without all the extra relaxed ends too.[/QUOTE]

Can we get a BB step by step rollerset tutorial?:grin::yep:

You have got to be kidding me right??? When I was still getting relaxers, rollersetting was a pain in the YOU KNOW WHAT for me unless I had a fresh relaxer. I mean, I hated like heck to do them, but I always loved the results, which is why I put the time and effort into doing them.....even though it takes me over an hour to do one!

So it's going to really be a challenge to deal with all the NG (I tired it before with mesh rollers but that was a no-go:nono:.....this will be my first time trying it with magnetic rollers AND all the NG, so pray for me!!!)

Your hair is the ultimate in thickness!!! The cut is just awesome.....I need to borrow your brother! I'll send him back....I promise!:look:

You have got to be kidding me right??? When I was still getting relaxers, rollersetting was a pain in the YOU KNOW WHAT for me unless I had a fresh relaxer. I mean, I hated like heck to do them, but I always loved the results, which is why I put the time and effort into doing them.....even though it takes me over an hour to do one!

So it's going to really be a challenge to deal with all the NG (I tired it before with mesh rollers but that was a no-go:nono:.....this will be my first time trying it with magnetic rollers AND all the NG, so pray for me!!!)

Okay, I thought I would try!:lachen: Just a pic of the finish product will be fine.:grin:

Last edited:
nothing but good things to say about that thick gorgeous hair and fabulous ends!

Hey, how did you achieve the style in your avatar BB?

Back