If you could "type" to a former LHCFer, who would it be? Why?

Southerngirl-she was the first album i saw upon joining and from her is how I created my regimen. loved her hair and tips!!!!!!!!!!! she went natural and disappeared.

Adrienne0914-loved loved her hair

Isis-Her hair really reminded me of my own except she was texlaxed and kept her hair big while I was bone straight and kept mine flat. she was my hair twin imo.

CatSuga because she was fun/funny :lol:.

Yes, CatSuga was hilarious. I always looked forward to her posts.

I would love to know about/see:

-SherryLove (past WL relaxed)
-UNLVgirl (past WL natural)
-Isis (gorgeous, thick texlaxed)
-Jade21 (I *think* she was knee-length, but IDK whether natural, relaxed, etc.)
-SouthernGirl (beautiful, relaxed MBL-WL, but then she said she was transitioning--would love to see her natural)!
-Carlie (grew to WL relaxed, then BC'd to natural. Gorgeous both ways).
-BubblnBrwnSuga(natchal girl's dream hair)
-Cichelle (awesome natural hair)
-Kitchentician (beautiful growth, was transitioning, a real inspiration).

and many more, but don't know/remember all the names.

Last edited:
SONCE!!!

I ran into her fotki and her hair was a naturals dream come tru!!!...where 4 art thou sonce!!! I want updates :)

Yes, CatSuga was hilarious. I always looked forward to her posts.

I would love to know about/see:

-SherryLove (past WL relaxed)
-UNLVgirl (past WL natural)
-Isis (gorgeous, thick texlaxed)
-Jade21 (I *think* she was knee-length, but IDK whether natural, relaxed, etc.)
-SouthernGirl (beautiful, relaxed MBL-WL, but then she said she was transitioning--would love to see her natural)!
-Carlie (grew to WL relaxed, then BC'd to natural. Gorgeous both ways).
-BubblnBrwnSuga(natchal girl's dream hair)
-Cichelle (awesome natural hair)
-Kitchentician (beautiful growth, was transitioning, a real inspiration).

and many more, but don't know/remember all the names.

I think those two are here every now and then, still. :)

DI - DivineInspiration
Lavendar
Tsmith
Isis

Even though she post every now and then (I dont see her often).....Chicro (sp)

Isis and Camellia. I'm sure there are others that I'm just forgetting at the moment.

And Jade21, I think she was one of the firsts to talk about the results she got from chlorella.

I remember Sistaslick from when I perused the hair boards back in 04-05. She used to be on my FB friends list but I felt weird about having her on there when we never spoke, so I took her off LOL

^^^^I want to see too.

I just noticed the other day I haven't seen SexiMami or something like that. She was kinda young with a son. She went natural and her hair grew fast and it was pretty.

She's still here. Her SN is *Rapunzel now.

The lady that went from SL to WL in one year.......:look:

What? For real?

No...not Traycee (her hair is beautiful:yep:) It was someone else. There was a long thread about her going from SL to WL in one year but I don't remember ever seeing pics.

Do you mean Shima?

I remember reading that thread and no, it wasn't Shima.

Her name was Yvette and I think that she was on the blackhaircare board. Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=5635&highlight=yvette

Kinikakes! I loved loved her hair!!! She always had the most gorgeous siggies.

Sistaslick: she was the first person i asked for a fotki password so i always looked up to her

Dana: she was the first fotki i ever saw! I saw her hair pics on Cathy Howse's site and fell in love. I found LHCF through her fotki! She will always be very special to me.

JenniferMD is who inspired me to grow my hair out. One of the first Fotki I stalked :look:.

I do get to talk hair with her and get hair advice when I call Roundbrushhair to stock up on my Dominican hair products. Very nice girl. Just talked to her last week :yep:

For me it would definitely be Jennifer MD:grin: I remember when I first joined and saw her fotki I was amazed! And still am! Dominican products works well for my hair!:yep:

Back