If You Could Win A Giveaway, What Would You Want To Receive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish Block.

Always wanted to try it. Never wanted to pay for it.

When you say reasonable, are you strictly referring to the price? If so, I would have to change that to a vitacost.com gift card. Or, I could even go with some Oyin Handmade Hair Dew (or whatever it is called).

A gift card is a good idea.
I have no idea how much these cost but a steamer would be a good prize loll

Last edited:
Wen products, or a QVC GC so that I could buy Wen products. Amazon GC are nice too. And since I subscribe to your YT channel, I will be one of the first to know, in case you have a contest :look:

i think i gift card to amazon, curlmart, or bglh marketplace (if they have them) would be good because people can buy what they want with it & they have a variety of products...or maybe you could do like a gift basket with a few products from a line of the winner's choosing...a steamer is great but idk how reasonable that would be unless you can get the company to sponsor it

Since everyone likes different prods, perhaps a pre-loaded Visa/Mastercard for X amount of dollars so that the winner can shop at their place of choice.

Just a few items I've been using but can no longer afford. I haven't used the Nioxin yet. I really would like to get those vitamins and replace what I have.

1. MegaTek
2. Coconut Oil
3. Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count

Thanks for the input ladies. I think I'm going to do a $20-25 amazon giftcard. That way you can purchase what your heart desires even things unrelated to hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back