Hana Pro Flatiron Giveaway - Help Needed

Whimsy

Hey guys,

I need help/ideas.

So misikko.com contacted me and sent me a hana pro iron to use and review on YT. They also want me to hold a contest for one of my subscribers to win one.

Their only terms with the giveaway was that the subscriber must 1) follow misikko on twitter and 2) blog/vlog about the giveaway on their page or FB page or twitter or whatever...

So.....I dunno how to run this contest and I need help!!

Tell me what you think of this idea:

I'll post the contest info video and let it run for 30 days, and everyone who wants to be a part of the drawing would have to post a comment under the video with the link to where they blogged about the giveaway? Then I'll just have someone else pick one of the people at random to win the iron....

Does that make sense?

HELP ME GUYS!!!

Last edited:

Janet'

Wow! I don't have any advice, but I think that you are in a great position! I'm actually looking at purchasing the Hana Elite, so please provide feedback on the Hana Pro.

ryanshope

OOOH! :) Awesome give away. I just used the Hana Elite last night and I <3 how my hair came out. Definitely ask subscribes to vlog about their own experience using flat irons/the irons they are currently using/ and why they should win your giveaway. I need to tell my girl Amy about this---she has a biracial daughter that NEEDS a good flat iron to straighten her hair.

Then you could do a random drawing or pick the best blog/vlog as the winner....GOOD LUCK with your contest :->

Whimsy

thanks guys.
i think i definitely want to keep it random, i dont want anyone thinking any cheaterytrickery is going down...

Any other ideas?!?!

Whimsy

I've got nothing but I'll bump for ya
bump bump.........

haha thank you.
i guess i'll just go with what i have. i want to get the video up tomorrow so people can enter and WIN.

lhcfers i hope you enter, id love one of you ladies to win the freebie!

gissellr78

haha thank you.
i guess i'll just go with what i have. i want to get the video up tomorrow so people can enter and WIN.

lhcfers i hope you enter, id love one of you ladies to win the freebie!

ooooooooh I love your hair...I will be entering!!! I wanna win :grin: