If you HAD to choose:KeraCare Hydrating Poo or Design Ess. Moisture Retention Poo?

outspokenwallflower

I wanna get a new shampoo from JCPenny but my local one has a limited selection because of this buy one, get one 88 cents deal...If you HAD to choose between the Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo or Design Essentials Moisture Retention Poo, which would you choose? (I've never tried a shampoo from either brand)

Leslie_C

Re: If you HAD to choose:KeraCare Hydrating Poo or Design Ess. Moisture Retention Poo

DE Moisture retention is good but I heard they changed the formula so Im not sure if its better or worse...and it doesnt have as much slip as Keracare...so Id go with the keracare.

meka

Re: If you HAD to choose:KeraCare Hydrating Poo or Design Ess. Moisture Retention Poo

I have them both and DE is NOT messing with Keracare....

halee_J

Don't worry be happy

KeraCare. The end.

back2relaxed

Keracare...I'm solely using Keracare for the next 6 mos. I just went to Penney's today to scoop some stuff on the sale. I got the moisturizing poo for color treated hair, the mois. con for clr, the humecto, and the hydrating detangling...all for 27.00 tax incl'd.

I am thoroughly set until next year b/c I just bought some items earlier in the month.

Keen

Never used Designed. I really like KeraKare.

gymfreak336

The DE shampoos used to be slamming before they changed the formula. I wanted to cry when they did. Go with the keracare out of this match up.

winterinatl

All natural!

Another Keracare vote.

This is the only shampoo I use now....

And thanks for the thread I had no clue they were having a sale, I just passed the JCPenny too, dang!

Barbara

Princess

I always wondered about those two, now I know.:ohwell:

lilsparkle825

I knew I should have gotten that shampoo. Oh well, this liter of Motions isn't gonna use itself. :rolleyes:

Charlie555

I love the whole keracare line. It is all I am planning to use. I got hooked on it because the salon I used to go to used it.

outspokenwallflower

Well, it's decided, I'm going to JCP to get the Keracare poo...thanks to everyone for their input!