If you hair didn't get any longer after today, would you be content

I just got my hair cut into an inverted bob and although I like it, I would NOT be happy with it staying at this length.:nono: Once I'm back at BSL I'll be much happier!:grin:

I like your bob, that is...what I can see from the back :yep:

NOPE.
my hair isnt bad at all. its apl. but its not as thick as i would like and since im going for mbl its not as long as i would like either

Maybe I'd be content but, I've worn my hair in a short "Halle Berry" type cut for the last 11 years, so I'm pretty much longing for a change. Actually, I started growing my hair out about 2 years ago and I'm currently about an inch from APL. I trim my ends every other relaxer and refresh my layers as needed, but I still expect to be at least BSL by the end of the year.

On second thought, I don't think I would be happy if my hair stopped growing. :ohwell: I didn't have a hair goal until I joined this board in November, so now that I see all these heads in here, I'm hoping for it to get as long as I can stand it. I'm pretty competitive that way. :look:

I had a really good hair day today. I cross wrapped last night and today my underprocessed parts have waved up a little so I have a nice wavy, beach hair look going on today. Considering all problems I have overcome dealing with my hair, I am pretty content. If my hair really never got any longer, I think I would be happy. My ends look okay, my hair despite the texture differences is soft and smooth, it looks full and has some bounce. I would love to be able to reach bra strap length but I am not going to stress myself out anymore. If I just stay consistent I know I can be APL in 08 if not more but when it gets there, it gets there. When you be content??
Yes, I would be content :yep: In fact, I was content when my hair was shorter also. I believe the key to longer, healthier hair is to be content and appreciative wherever one is in their hair journey.

I'm content. Actually I need to trim an inch or two and still I'm content. My hair is at a really good length that suits me and I know how to take care of it.

no. i'm not having problems with it; however, i have a length goal. obviously, if something stopped me from reaching it, i'd get over it. my hair isn't my entire life.

Yes I would. There are so many more important things in life than hair length.
I have always embraced my hair whatever length it was, even when I wrecked it in middle school with sun-in.

Back