If You Missed the JC Penny's Door Buster Sale...

*closer*2*my*dreams*

there's still hope!!! :grin: I missed the sale (i was at work womp womp......:wallbash:) but i went anyway to see what other products they had...of course they had the infamous buy one, get one 50%....so I browsed and the pj'ism in me could not resist leaving without purchasing... i settled on joico k-pak reconstuct shampoo as well as the split end mender...i also grabbed redken's smooth down butter treat (i've been eyeing it since i started LHCF in march 2008) and some keracare foaming wrap lotion.... i expected to spend at least $50 with the products, but the cashier said they had coupons for $10 off in addition to the sale....my total for all 4 products plus tax was $37.73!!! JACKPOT!!! I felt like I had won the lottery :lachen:I almost let out a scream....they probably thought i was going crazy.... so the moral of the story is, if you missed the sale, go back anyway and use the coupon lol...

Keen

They have the buy one get one at 50% off all the time. I'm still waiting for buy one get one for a penny like they used to.

luckyduck

They have the buy one get one at 50% off all the time. I'm still waiting for buy one get one for a penny like they used to.

I went there today to take advantage of the bogo 50% off sale and to use the coupon. I asked the lady how long the sale was going to be for and she said til the end of the week and that the buy one get one $0.99 was the next sale coming up.

It's not one penny but at least it's something.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I havent tried the shampoo yet, but i used the split end mender last night and i'm quite pleased with the results of my flat iron... my ends look better...