Valley Ladies - JCPennys Sale - Buy 1, Get 1 50%

Ms Kain

Arizona Ladies - JCPennys Sale - Buy 1, Get 1 50%

(Disclaimer: It’s possible that the JC Penneys salons across the country are having this sale. However because I’ve only called the ones in Phoenix, AZ, I can only vouch for the stores here……but it doesn’t hurt to call a JCP Salon near you to ask about current sales. ‘Tis the season!) :grin:

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted the ladies of valley to know that certain JC Penney salons around the valley are offering their Buy One, Get One 50% sale on hair products until May 11th.

This includes Keracare (yes, the new sulphate free Line), Mizani, Joico and Phyto products!!

I know a lot of us have been waiting to try the new sulphate free Keracare and I for one have already tried the Hydrating Shampoo, Humectant conditioner and the Conditioning headdress and I am IN LOVE! So I’m planning to rack UP!! :clap:

So to help my sistas out, here are the stores that sell the Keracare line:

Arrowhead Towne Ctr
7750 W Arrowhead Towne Center
Glendale, AZ 85308

Palm Valley Cornerst
13333 W Mcdowell Rd
Goodyear, AZ 85395

And

Tempe Marketplace
1900 E Rio Salado Pkwy Ste 140
Tempe, AZ 85281

The other stores unfortunately DO NOT sell the Keracare line!

Also when I called JC Penney’s Arrowhead, they said that for tomorrow only (May 11, 2010) from 8am – 1pm they will be having a door buster sale and ALL SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS WILL BE ON SALE FOR 50% off!!!!

WHAT???? That means Keracare products will be like $5.00 a bottle? :thud:

On that note, I have to roll…..I’m off to check my product junkie fund….I just gotta have a few pennies in it! :twocents:

Take care all!

Last edited: