I'm back....and have a new cut! *PICS*

MissFallon

Today I went and got a dominican blowout and a cut. B4 I went I was almost midback but now I am a little past APL. I wanted her to cut it to BSL but since I am transitioning and need to cut most of it off anyway I decided to cut more. Now I only need to cut 4-5" more off. This was my first cut since December 29th 05 and wanted to cut it again Dec 29 06 but I decided to just go ahead and do it now. I will be getting my hair braided for the first time next week and will post pics again then and later tonight when I can get better pics of my new style.

thanx, here r some better ones. its actually about 2 inches below apl

Attachments

• nov 20 06.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 67
  • nov 20 06 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 58
How exciting, your decision to transition!!!! I cant wait to see your hair in all its natural glory! You have always been one of my fine-haired inspirations, so i look forward to your continued progress and do please continue to share with us! :)

KiniKakes said:
How exciting, your decision to transition!!!! I cant wait to see your hair in all its natural glory! You have always been one of my fine-haired inspirations, so i look forward to your continued progress and do please continue to share with us! :)

Thanks! I have been transitioning since the beginning of April (33 weeks post) but I initially thought I was going to just do small trims until my natural hair grew to bsl but my ng is almost SL so when it hits APL I'll cut the rest of the ends off.

Back