JUST BIG CHOPPED!! PICS!!

ambs_0587

I don't post in the hair care forum much but I wanted to share some pics of my big chop!!

I was a shoulder length relaxed for the longest. Last summer I cut my hair to a shorter tapered cut. Liked it at first but then I HATED it. It was so hard to maintain. I've been thinking of going natural for months now. I stopped relaxing my hair and just let it grow some. I had a good amount of new growth and planned to just cut off the relaxed pieces.

My SO had another idea. He helped me cut then decided he would even me out some. This is how it came out!!

(excuse my swollen face just had wisdom tooth out)

Attachments

• lunapic_130152908079027_1.jpg
    lunapic_130152908079027_1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 267
  • lunapic_130152908079027_4.jpg
    lunapic_130152908079027_4.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 253
  • lunapic_130152908079027_6.jpg
    lunapic_130152908079027_6.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 291
  • lunapic_130152908079027_8.jpg
    lunapic_130152908079027_8.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

NicWhite

Wow. You were not playing. Your face is beautiful. Soft and feminine. Congratulations!!!!!!

Keep the progress pictures coming. :grin:

Last edited:

Sianna

Wow!! You look fantastic! How do you feel?! Are you excited about it? Reactions from family and friends? Do tell!! :yep:

I've done this once in my life, and from experience I'll tell you that washing your scalp feels GREAT when there's little to no hair on it! :grin:

Triniwegian

You have a perfectly shaped head for that low of a cut, and you have a very pretty face to show it off too.
Congrats on the BC!

deborah11

If I were as beautiful as you are with a bald head, I would never consider growing it out. U are drop dead stunning. I don't think that I have ever seen a woman look as beautiful as u do with nearly no hair. You have perfect features. Walk talk with it my sista got it going on!

ambs_0587

Wow!! You look fantastic! How do you feel?! Are you excited about it? Reactions from family and friends? Do tell!! :yep:

I've done this once in my life, and from experience I'll tell you that washing your scalp feels GREAT when there's little to no hair on it! :grin:

I'm excited and still a little in shock. I had no intentions of cutting my hair this low. My SO absolutely loves it! So does my mother. I had intended on big chopping then braiding it up and putting a wig over. Now my wig won't stay in place, its sliding all over the d*mn place :lachen:. I'm alittle nervous to go out in public like this.:look: I guess I will get used to it.

It felt so weird to wash it though.

Fhrizzball

Lol he sure did even it out. Your hair is going to grow like a ChiChia Pet. Congrats on the BC. You have a lovely head shape excuse me for saying.

Addy3010

Congrats! I love when a woman is brave enough to cut her hair that low! It is so sweet that your SO is the one who suggested it. Good luck on your hair journey. Don't be afraid to wear it out in public, rock it.

KaramelDiva1978

You're already rocking it well--pretty face!! Get some lip gloss and big earrings and you're good to go. It looks great!! Just hold your head up high and you'll be fierce.

Missjae09

I think it looks nice on you! You definitely have the face for the cut. Enjoy your journey, it's all about growth and retention from here on out.

Glib Gurl

Giiiirl, that ain't just a chop, that's a SHAVE! You are beautiful - I bet your features really POP now :yep:

Wow. I dream of doing that someday but I am just too chicken. Congrats to you!